Koke to Juve (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Koke is it for Juventus Monday 16 January, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have agreed to sign striker Sergio Koke from Marseille, according to reports in Spain.

The Spaniard, who turns 23 in April, has scored just once in nine games for the French side but, according to Spanish daily Marca, is in Turin to agree terms today.

"I couldn’t be happier," enthused Koke. "I haven’t signed anything yet but, if all goes well, this will be a great opportunity for me. Playing in Italy will be a dream come true."

Koke, who scored five times in 25 appearances in Ligue 1 last season, joined Marseille from Malaga in December 2003 and is considered a hot prospect for the future.

If the four-year deal goes through, he is expected to be immediately sent on loan to Siena until the end of the season in order to continue his development.
I hope this is not true , if he scored once in 9 games in france , he will not score no goals at all in italy.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
l'equipe says that koke will be today in turin and that juve will pay 500 000 Euro to marseille (which include 100 00 Euro to malaga)
and he will be loaned to sienna until the end of the season

OP
Boksic

Boksic

May 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    does this mean Zalayeta is leaving. he sounds like a similar type of player and would be backup. may also free up a non-eu place (unless zala has a eu passport)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Boksic said:
    does this mean Zalayeta is leaving. he sounds like a similar type of player and would be backup. may also free up a non-eu place (unless zala has a eu passport)
    If he doesn't have one, he will soon. He's been at Juve a good four years now, hasn't he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)