Koeman leaves Ajax post (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Cause they'll rightly keep Benitez, and that 'MASSIVE' club Man City...aka Bitter Blues...will need a new manager as Keegan is getting sacked at the end of the season...

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I dunno if that's only a rumour..
But it says that Morten Olsen, the dannish coach will support Michael Laudrup to be the next Ajax coach since he already knows the team's character well.
Now Laudrup still coaching Brondby and Ajax will announced the new coach next season.
So, we'll see then..;)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I think it will, there will be pressure from people, and really why would the Amsterdam City Council say no? They'd get ripped to piece...!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I think it will, there will be pressure from people, and really why would the Amsterdam City Council say no? They'd get ripped to piece...!!
The people don't care in the least bit hun, this is Amsterdam. And as for the city council, they are well respected because they made Amsterdam the most prosperous city in the Netherlands and they probably want to stick to the name "Amsterdam ArenA" because it has class and is internationally famous and thus important for many sponsors.

And I personally hope they will say no to the suggestion to rename it. "Rinus Michels stadium" sounds horrible.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Huh? I dont support Milan, but I do want them to win, that is nothing new although surprisingly only seems to be a United fan thing, 99% of United fans will want Milan to win...(So you know, the teams to have beaten United in the last 5 years have gone on to win...or come very close...)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

And I personally hope they will say no to the suggestion to rename it. "Rinus Michels stadium" sounds horrible.
I'm surprised in you Erik, that was a very sad thing to say, who cares what it sounds like, it is to honour a great man!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Frankly, I don't really see the honour in having a stadium named after you.

Besides, there's already plenty of "Rinus Michels Squares" and "Rinus Michels Avenues" around.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Frankly, I don't really see the honour in having a stadium named after you.

Besides, there's already plenty of "Rinus Michels Squares" and "Rinus Michels Avenues" around.
:shocked:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)