The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    i am very sorry
    i didnt see the other page

please delet what i wrote
    How are you doing, mate??

What is the another Juve site you found the article in??

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Basketball Star Kobe Bryant Prefers Pocket Pussy to the Real Thing

It was revealed today that Los Angeles Lakers front man, Kobe Bryant has been fucking a Pocket Pussy ever since rape allegations were leveled against him 21 months ago. Since his wife shut off the tap, Bryant has been forced to get creative with his hand cocking and the Pocket Pussy has fit the bill.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    PADO said:
    Basketball Star Kobe Bryant Prefers Pocket Pussy to the Real Thing

It was revealed today that Los Angeles Lakers front man, Kobe Bryant has been fucking a Pocket Pussy ever since rape allegations were leveled against him 21 months ago. Since his wife shut off the tap, Bryant has been forced to get creative with his hand cocking and the Pocket Pussy has fit the bill.
    haha, you forgot to add a link so we can test its reliability :oops:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Basketball Star Kobe Bryant Gets Broken Leg from Hero

Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant appeared today at Turin's Sisport Center, training home to his favorite football club, Juventus FC. As the Juve players were entering the center from the adjoining car park, Kobe Bryant approached Italian Captain Fabio Cannavaro for a quick word and perhaps an autograph. However, when Cannavaro saw the approach of Bryant, the Italian went into a sliding tackle, wrapping both legs around Bryant's ankle and snapping the tibia. Bryant is not expected to recover or ever play basketball again.

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
    my turn... lol

Lakers Superstar linked in Juve Revolution?

In the wake of Juventus FC possibly not retaining their scudetto because of the poor form in the last couple of games, "clearout" has been the word of the day. Kobe Bryant has sensationally been linked, as his father Joe, admits that Kobe "supported Juventus while living in Italy" and "was a fairly good player". Moggi, being the brilliant man that he is, seemed to enhance the claims saying, "any person that can score 81 goals in a game can surely be a fundamental to the success of this side". Stay tuned for more.. (ok maybe mine wasn't that funny)

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    Tifoso Lou said:
    For an American athlete to even know who Juve are, is amazing. Pretty sure that's the point. ;)

I'd be amazed at an American athelete knowing soccer.
    Knowing Juve as a team? Impressive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)