Knee surgery for Totti? (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Ouch, that's a bit harsh don't you think? :)

Why do you think Henry is arrogant?
i dont think he's referring to Henry;),its Totti he's talking about.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
i dont think he's referring to Henry;),its Totti he's talking about.
That just reveals the hole problem, people/foreigners gets a totally wrong picture of players through the media, if you think Totti is more arrogant than Henry or the worst of all: Zidane, then you havent understood a thing!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
you could ask fred weasly the same question while your on it!, I only said my opinion, and there is no doubt that Totti has got an unfair and wrong reputation!

Jul 19, 2003
Wrong and Unfair reputation huh? Like when he spat on Poulsen at Euro 2004? Or when he accused Emerson of moving for the money and screwing Roma over? Or when he arrogantly said it'll be more fun beating Juventus with Emerson on board?

What has Henry done? You don't like the way he celebrates......that's the only cocky thing I see about his personality. Listen to his interviews and read his statements to the press and you decide who's the arrogant one.

And I only commented about you because of this statement which is quite demeaning imo:

That just reveals the hole problem, people/foreigners gets a totally wrong picture of players through the media, if you think Totti is more arrogant than Henry or the worst of all: Zidane, then you havent understood a thing!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Well im with Totti, he is always under focus and provocation, no wonder why he has lost his head sometimes and done stupid thigs, for what i have seen of him on Italian TV/shows (which is alot) he is a very nice and down to earth person.

And how can you know that Totti really said so about Emerson, do you trust the website who wrote it 100%?

Arrogance doesnt allways have to do with what you say (thats personality), but with the way you appear.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

You know for how long I've been asking myself this question?
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
I hope he breaks his leg....fvcking arrogant bastard....;)

i've been saying yesterday all day that i wish sheva breaks his leg and from yesterday morning my knee is killing me.....

i nearly can't walk...

WHY????
:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

i never said Totti was arrogant nor did i say he was more arrogant than Henry:confused:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
you could ask fred weasly the same question while your on it!, I only said my opinion, and there is no doubt that Totti has got an unfair and wrong reputation!
could you please point out to me where i said Totti was arrogant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)