Knee surgery for Totti? (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
Knee surgery for Totti?
Tuesday 3 August, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Francesco Totti has suffered a knee ligament injury that could require surgery and immediately flew back to Rome.

The Giallorossi captain underwent tests after noting the problem during the final minutes of Saturday’s 1-0 win over Celtic and again during training. He had scored the winning goal in that tie and showed impressive form.

The exams revealed a lesion in the meniscus ligament of his left knee and further tests will be needed over the next few days to decide whether or not surgery will be necessary.

If the injury is not that serious, then Totti will be out of action for between three and six weeks, effectively leaving him with a race to be fit for the start of the Serie A season on September 12.

It is a particularly worrying development for the Italy star, as he already underwent surgery on that same knee.

It has been an unlucky summer tour for Roma, who lost Damiano Tommasi for up to a year when he snapped knee ligaments following a crunching tackle from behind during their 2-0 win over Stoke City.

The Giallorossi are set to take on Liverpool in another friendly match tonight.

------------------------------------------

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug3b.html

:cheesy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
hehe , i would like to see how totti and his rome , gonna win us ! i wanna see how roma is gonna b able to stop our nedved ! Forza Juve !

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i hope he'll never come back to play football. sucker :fero:
he has to come back, or we cant show him how wrong he was right in his face, he has to play

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ehhh i think im goign to change my original opinion. emerson could get his revenge for totti's comments by replacing totti's surgeon

and while theyre at it, they might as well make an attempt to surgically remove his head from his ass

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i hope he'll never come back to play football. sucker :fero:
If he doesn't come back, when we beat the crap out of Roma this year he will say "Roma lost because I was not playing".

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

a converation between me and IceBlue.

I-Hope the screw up his surgery
Me- What are you saying are you serious?
I- Oh you thought it too.
Me- But you said it.

:D:D

:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

he has to come back, or we cant show him how wrong he was right in his face, he has to play
hm..i won't mind even if he deosn't play at all....

juve doesn't have to prove anything to this idiot.

actually i heard for an other roma player(can't remember which one) will miss roma for 6 months because of an injury.

only those milan idiots seem to be untouched....

why can't shevchenko gets injured for once???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)