Klaas Jan Huntelaar (1 Viewer)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
1st welcome auburn

2nd we have an insider from Ajax/Hunterville. :tup: :D

3rd you're probably right one Huntelaar not coming to Juve this year. I think Trezeguet is close to resign for Juve.

4th There were talks with Ajax about The Hunter when we came to Holland for the Grygera deal. If Trez left/leaves...he was the 1st option.

5th Like you said, we can talk next year. Juve and Ajax have a good rapport do there's room for negotiations.

I heard we now have turned to another guy to learn and be mentored by him(Klass doesn't need that):

u suddenly changed ur stance about the Hunter?!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
1st welcome auburn

2nd we have an insider from Ajax/Hunterville. :tup: :D

3rd you're probably right one Huntelaar not coming to Juve this year. I think Trezeguet is close to resign for Juve.

4th There were talks with Ajax about The Hunter when we came to Holland for the Grygera deal. If Trez left/leaves...he was the 1st option.

5th Like you said, we can talk next year. Juve and Ajax have a good rapport do there's room for negotiations.

I heard we now have turned to another guy to learn and be mentored by him(Klass doesn't need that):

why couldn't we turn our heads towards Rossi or further south to Cassano?

I knew you would do that

u suddenly changed ur stance about the Hunter?!
Mark has no opinion, he is just a transporter of valuble information :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bianchi has been a Milanista since childhood. He's stated he wants to play for Milan so lets buy him for some measley sum and exhange him for Gilardino.
we could buy him for about 10m and Milan want 20+. They are both the same type of player so I'd keep the cheapest one even if he supported Milan. He prefers Juve over Napoli so that's fine with me. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You guys make me laugh so badly. I've been following this topic ever since there were rumors about Klaas Jan going to Juventus. It even makes me laugh more about how far you are walking behind.
Well what do you think De Boer... you expect people not to dream of buying a great young talent and not listen to the media? Some people live off of media rumors.

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
You guys make me laugh so badly. I've been following this topic ever since there were rumors about Klaas Jan going to Juventus. It even makes me laugh more about how far you are walking behind.

Klaas Jan said that he wants to stay with Ajax atleast a year, maybe 2. Ajax doesn't want to let him go and besides director Martin van Geel said that Juve never contact Ajax. So what are we talking about anyway...

Klaas Jan is seeing his career in phases, which is good, because I'm a HUGE, beyond Huge fan of him, that's why i have the biggest Klaas Jan Huntelaar FANSITE on the net. Every detail that is happing around him, we are following. And the Juvetus chapter isn't closed, because it never opened anyway. Besides I don't want him to leave Holland yet.

So stop hoping, he won't go to Juve this season. Come back next season and maybe we can start talking then.

PS: Oh and one other think, stop spamming his guestbook full with "come to juve" sh*t, because he doesn't read it, not a word, he isn't running his Official Site, because he barely uses a computer, just to let you know ;)
laugh all you can, bru.
one thing for sure, we've come to a period of transfer activity.
we'll be flooded with news about possibility of players coming in or out.
whether these rumors are true or not, they keep our tummies running.
again, RUMORS.

it doesnt matter for us.
as long as we smile as we found the news.
or the other way around.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Trez staying means no Hunter, No Hunter means extra cash, Extra cash means a player in a more important area, more important area means the midfield, a player in the midfield could mean a play maker,a play maker that could be Diego...:D

You guys should be happy, we have Trez we need players in other places as our attack is fine as it is while our midfield and defense need alot of work, so any extra cash that we can spare is a good thing.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Trez staying means no Hunter, No Hunter means extra cash, Extra cash means a player in a more important area, more important area means the midfield, a player in the midfield could mean a play maker,a play maker that could be Diego...:D

You guys should be happy, we have Trez we need players in other places as our attack is fine as it is while our midfield and defense need alot of work, so any extra cash that we can spare is a good thing.

Midfield is not important now with the arrivals of Tiago and Almiron. I'd rather spend the money to buy two decent defenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)