Klaas Jan Huntelaar (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
no done deals until the contract is signed. I still think we're getting The Hunter. Gila could be included in a deal that take Trezeguet + $$$ to Milan.

rumors rumors rumors

Jul 2, 2006
no done deals until the contract is signed. I still think we're getting The Hunter. Gila could be included in a deal that take Trezeguet + $$$ to Milan.

rumors rumors rumors

I saw '' %99 '' in one of your posts:)

then,lets hope

I want this player,otherwise this would be big disappointment

staying another year in ajax would be foolish for him and his career

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I can't understand why we need to buy a striker. We have Del Piero, Treze and Palladino. Treze likes to win the scudetto next season so he will stay with us. And Palladino is a great backupstriker.
3 Strikers aren't enough to compete for the let's say first 4 places in Serie A.We need at least one more striker a la Huntelaar and one young like Paolucci imo.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think until we get a new coach all bets are off...dunno who we r gonna sign...each Coach has his own ideas about players so dunno who Juve are gonna go for

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lol dats true...but i think that was because our management never really believed in him...dont think Secco has the balls to challenge anything Lippi would say

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

rumors rumors rumors

oh really now? I have an idea. If Huntelaar doesn't come then you must ban yourself for a week for getting our hopes high :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)