Kitchee - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

TBH, he has been here much longer than you have, and you should probably leave before he does. Not taking sides, just telling it how it is.
What has, how long hes been here got todo with anything ?
Has no bearing on quality etc

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Don i dont want you to leave i jus find it frustrating that you never give Del Piero any credit and you bash him constantly and than you act like you know for sure that hes leaving, i dont know you i was just doing an analogy

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
You were a main protagonist for this shut up movement about del piero but you take it over the top when everyone respects your opinions but you dont respect ne one elses, and this is just what i notice sometimes

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
Don i dont want you to leave i jus find it frustrating that you never give Del Piero any credit and you bash him constantly and than you act like you know for sure that hes leaving, i dont know you i was just doing an analogy

i never do because i think he has gotten too much credit over the years

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Alot of people round here like to bash dp... fvck knows why for this season

Hes got one of the highest goals per minute ratios of anyone in the league... Is officially the most decisive player in the league... Is second in official man of the match awards within juve to only canna... Has a decent number of assists... He stood up in the match that really mattered...His passing stats etc are pretty much the best in our team this season ... All whilst being subbed an enormous amount of times... Even the italian press that live to criticise ale are unanimous in praise for our captains season... yet some are not happy... what more people want, I have no idea.

All i care is that when i go to delle alpi or the 25 or so away matches ive attended this year... the thoughts for our captain are allways the same... We love him... But what do we know?

Obviously... not alot!

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i never do because i think he has gotten too much credit over the years
Right, this is the reason I will never keep you as a guy worth debating/discussing with. You're just stuck with your opinions. Well, at least everybody knows that.

Luckily you removed that "Del Piero realism" from your sig. It was a disgrace.

EDIT: And what I've seen, Don Bes belongs to a very small minority. At first when I came to these forums I thought here is a huge resistance towards DP but now I know better - there are just couple of guys and they make a hell of a lot of noise.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY HAVE TOO MUCH CREDIT WHEN HE HAS SIX SCUDETTI OMG MAN CMON IN 2003 HE WAS BEING HAILED AS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY HAVE TOO MUCH CREDIT WHEN HE HAS SIX SCUDETTI OMG MAN CMON IN 2003 HE WAS BEING HAILED AS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD
You sure about that? Perhaps half this forum, but I would probably say Pavel Nedved was at least slightly better than Del Piero in 2003. No offense to the latter.

And behold the reason why people criticise Del Piero; nonsense like this post I have quoted above me.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

What has, how long hes been here got todo with anything ?
Has no bearing on quality etc

Didn't say it does, but when a company needs to lay off people, aren't the last ones to arrive usually the first ones to go?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Didn't say it does, but when a company needs to lay off people, aren't the last ones to arrive usually the first ones to go?
Ive got no idea z, dont read enough of the forum to judge... was jus wondering what you were gettin at, thats all

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

You sure about that? Perhaps half this forum, but I would probably say Pavel Nedved was at least slightly better than Del Piero in 2003. No offense to the latter.

And behold the reason why people criticise Del Piero; nonsense like this post I have quoted above me.

Andy you know he had a higher fifa rating and i was reading an article that was stating that if he never got injured he would have been slightly better than Nedved. And how is it nonsense if he was being hailed by other people its not just me man. So didnt give me thats why people bash him

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Ive got no idea z, dont read enough of the forum to judge... was jus wondering what you were gettin at, thats all

Anyone ever tell you that sometimes you're a bit anal? ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Andy you know he had a higher fifa rating and i was reading an article that was stating that if he never got injured he would have been slightly better than Nedved. And how is it nonsense if he was being hailed by other people its not just me man. So didnt give me thats why people bash him
Oh please, another one of these injury excuses I'm tired of hearing. Del Piero was good yes but he was not on the same level as Pavel Nedved that season, I'm very sorry. Is it really that hard to look at things objectively around here?

And yes, I know it's not just you, it's several people who talk nonsense about Del Piero all the time. But these people who speak nonsense to begin with are making others prove them wrong, which means critcising Del Piero. This whole argument would be avoided if people just spoke reasonably about Alex.

Apr 29, 2005
everything in this forum tuns into a Del Piero discution , even a thread about juventus vs..... KITCHEE

you dont get sick of saying the same thing over and over and over again??

there is never somthing new in these depates..

get over it allready

Del Piero Sucks...Del Piero Rulez ... bla bla bla bla bla shut up!

kthx

Mar 26, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
This whole argument would be avoided if people just spoke reasonably about Alex.
...Or if others knew when to fairly criticize him and for the right reasons and when not to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)