Kitchee - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero shines in Hong Kong
Saturday 4 June, 2005
The Bianconeri lost on penalties against Kitchee despite two splendid goals from Ale Del Piero and Pavel Nedved.

“It was a great game and very entertaining, but obviously I am not happy with the result,” said the ever-competitive Fabio Capello. “We deserved to win this and I liked the effort my men put in. It’s a shame Kitchee scored with their only two shots on goal, but that is football.”

Over 12,000 fans attended the Grand Promenade Cup tie in Hong Kong, where Juve were winning 2-0 at half-time. Alessandro Del Piero was again the star of the show, opening the scoring with a delightful solo effort before setting up Nedved for the second.

After the break, Kitchee got back on level terms with a Gumbs double and the local side eventually won 7-5 on penalties.

“I had real fun and it was wonderful to play in Hong Kong,” said Del Piero on the official Juventus website.

“The local fans are very warm and passionate, just as they were in Japan. I think that we should’ve won, but the most important thing today was entertaining the supporters.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Del Piero shines in Hong Kong
Saturday 4 June, 2005
The Bianconeri lost on penalties against Kitchee despite two splendid goals from Ale Del Piero and Pavel Nedved.

“It was a great game and very entertaining, but obviously I am not happy with the result,” said the ever-competitive Fabio Capello. “We deserved to win this and I liked the effort my men put in. It’s a shame Kitchee scored with their only two shots on goal, but that is football.”

Over 12,000 fans attended the Grand Promenade Cup tie in Hong Kong, where Juve were winning 2-0 at half-time. Alessandro Del Piero was again the star of the show, opening the scoring with a delightful solo effort before setting up Nedved for the second.

After the break, Kitchee got back on level terms with a Gumbs double and the local side eventually won 7-5 on penalties.

“I had real fun and it was wonderful to play in Hong Kong,” said Del Piero on the official Juventus website.

“The local fans are very warm and passionate, just as they were in Japan. I think that we should’ve won, but the most important thing today was entertaining the supporters.”
If only the article title read Europe instead of Hong Kong.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I know that these past two friendlies have been against inferior opposition but Del Piero really should be in the Italy squad for their game against Norway :stuckup:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
is Parisi impressing Capello? I like that leftback.. he is really great, but Noone comes near Zambrotta in greatness ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
How are Kapo, Sculli and Parisi playing? Any chance of them being bought/not being sold/being recalled from loan next season?

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Alright Bes w/e man because you know everything right, you know all the transfers for whos coming in and out. At the end of the day your just pissed that Del Piero is captain and hell be here till the end. If your gonna keep up these comments you should just leave the forum

Forza Del Piero
Forza Juve

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
Alright Bes w/e man because you know everything right, you know all the transfers for whos coming in and out. At the end of the day your just pissed that Del Piero is captain and hell be here till the end. If your gonna keep up these comments you should just leave the forum

Forza Del Piero
Forza Juve

TBH, he has been here much longer than you have, and you should probably leave before he does. Not taking sides, just telling it how it is.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

TBH, he has been here much longer than you have, and you should probably leave before he does. Not taking sides, just telling it how it is.

Well the point im trying to get across like he does so much is that im the new future and hes getting old and boring time to bring in some new interesting people. Does it sound familiar with the way he treats Del Piero, maybe its best for the forum if he leaves, you know like its "best" for Juve if Del Piero leaves.

Jan 7, 2004

Well the point im trying to get across like he does so much is that im the new future and hes getting old and boring time to bring in some new interesting people. Does it sound familiar with the way he treats Del Piero, maybe its best for the forum if he leaves, you know like its "best" for Juve if Del Piero leaves.

i m pretty sure, if the members of the forum would have to pick between you and me, most of them would pick me

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Not a very good analogy TBH.

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i m pretty sure, if the members of the forum would have to pick between you and me, most of them would pick me

Let's not get cocky Bessie ;)

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

Im pretty sure a lot of members in this forum would pick Del Piero over a lot of players on Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)