Kingsley Coman - AM RLC - PSG (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The season ended in May, when he was still 17. So by the end of next season, he will still be 18, by the end of his second season 19 and by the end of his third season 20. Is it between 15-20 or really before he turns 20?
i think someone explained it in the Wishlist thread but that was 5-6 months ago. im sure someone here knows...

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I'm looking forward to see this player in the first team. From what I've read about him, he is actually the type of player we need. Flair and fancy... :scarf:

Jul 13, 2010
I've actually gotten abit confused, he is not naturally a winger, but we are gonna apply him as one?
i'm against it. you can play with footballers position until age 15, after that it's a nono, as a player you are comfortable in the middle, you want to play there and you are playing good there and yet the club makes some hybrid from you, makes to play as a winger and then blame if you are not performing well. thats lame.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
i'm against it. you can play with footballers position until age 15, after that it's a nono, as a player you are comfortable in the middle, you want to play there and you are playing good there and yet the club makes some hybrid from you, makes to play as a winger and then blame if you are not performing well. thats lame.

He's still very young, plus he's played on the wings for PSG quite a few times. Some players can naturally play on multiple positions, not many though, but look at Di Maria, he's been thriving as an AM for Real while naturally bing a winger

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Chiellini was a LB and was switched to a CB, changing positions can turn out to be a great move for some players (eg: Zambrotta)

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Kingsley Coman Officiel

présentation la semaine prochaine avec la Juventus!!!
\\
settimana prossima presentazione con la Juventus!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)