Killzone (3 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Does the game lag? is there much slowdowns? are the enemies dumber than the computer on easy when playing FIFA2002?

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Does the game lag? is there much slowdowns? are the enemies dumber than the computer on easy when playing FIFA2002?
    The game does not lag at all really, best gameplay I have ever seen, even online. The enemies are not dumb at all; they travel in groups and take cover behind objects. This game requires you to think about tactics because you'll be dead if you think you can run around shooting a gun like in Doom. It will not work.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #65
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    This game is so awesome but I suck at it :D
    You got it Emma? If so, you should hook it up to the internet and play online. This game is brilliant.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    No my friend has it, I dont have a playstation here and I dont have the internet thing anyways.

Maybe in a year or two :p

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    IN all reviews of this game, they say its control isnt so good and there are much lag. Like if the PS2 isnt strong enough to completely run the game. And it gets like 3/5, 7.5/10 and so on..
    But ive seen a 9/10 review and its REALLY rare.
    Should I buy this game or not?

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Theres no doubt Xbox games have better graphics. But they arent better enough to make you play something completely shit.

Xbox are trying but they need to try harder. They release a 'crystal' xbox to try to plug more sales. Playstation release a slimline playstation which is amazingly small.

Until Xbox get the titles like Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Crash Bandicout, GTA. And until they start getting permission to release the big titles they have before or at the same time as playstation, then Im not ditching my playstation :D

I play to much computer games :D
    you forget the Final Fantasy serie's

thats the biggest reason why Playstation is the best because Final fantasy Serie's are more than just game's ITS MY LIFE! its just to good to be treu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)