Killzone (3 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

those hookers area great way to get to extra HP.

just let them do their job, beat the crap out of them (most of them fight back :D ) , then get your money back :D
why give them a chance? when they try to return a blow 'i really didnt mean this one' just swing your sword at her 'oh i give up' :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22

But the funniest thing is:
    1. beating the crap out of someone.
    2. wait for the abulance to come then steel the ambulance.
    3. Run over people with the ambulance and zig zag the ambulance till i drive on two wheel :D

That game really is sick! :dazed:
    Another funny thing was to kill people outside the Subway and get you wanted level up high. Then when all the cops came, go into the subway and kill people. The cops couldnt do shit. :D But even though I would go from city to city on the subway (or in car) those bastards would always know where I was at. :D

I also screwed around at the airport, boy that was fun. :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    You guys are sick. Atleast I only enjoy killing zombies and prostitutes :D

Oh and those funny pigs in Duke Nukem :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

why give them a chance? when they try to return a blow 'i really didnt mean this one' just swing your sword at her 'oh i give up' :D
    good...

though i still think you need to revisit Graham's pun thread.. you belong there now :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Another funny thing was to kill people outside the Subway and get you wanted level up high. Then when all the cops came, go into the subway and kill people. The cops couldnt do shit. :D But even though I would go from city to city on the subway (or in car) those bastards would always know where I was at. :D

I also screwed around at the airport, boy that was fun. :D
    The game's crazy.. really really crazy..

are the newer ones any better? (how many game releases are there after GTA III ? )

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26

The game's crazy.. really really crazy..

are the news ones any better? (how many releases were there after GTA III ? )
    Vice City was the next; I rented it for a while but it was pretty much the same as GTA 3.

San Andreas just came out, and that looks awesome. You have the most freedom ever, and you can even break into houses and offices to cause havoc. :D

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27

:howler: :lick:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Vice City was cool though because there are motorcycles, loads of kinds :D

And it was a different place aswell.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    No way the new Resident Evil is whats needed. Resident Evil has shaped my life. It (ok and all the zombie movies too) has inspired every single Zombie character ive ever drawn, and drawing zombies made me choose my course at uni. Infact it even made me name my dog 'Zombie'. I truely have a zombie fetish. :D
    Indeed the Resident Evil games were awesome. I was such a wuss that i could only play in 30 minute blocks, after which I'd have to turn the lights back on and remember that it wasn't real :D

Have you ever played the Alone in the Dark or Silent Hill games? They oozed atmosphere

Cops in GTA3 are super cops :D
    Yeah, I'm sure they're real super cops :rolleyes: What kind of police would watch a guy drive a car into a spraypaint shop, see him get his car get a new paint job, then not realise that it's the same bastard who's been blowing up police helicopters? :LOL:

It's funny how people play games differently. I made it my goal to finish the whole of Vice City. I got all the hidden packages, secret jumps, police, ambulance, fire missions etc :stress: It's rewarding though, because after that they give you easy access to the Hunter military chopper :devil:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Indeed the Resident Evil games were awesome. I was such a wuss that i could only play in 30 minute blocks, after which I'd have to turn the lights back on and remember that it wasn't real :D

Have you ever played the Alone in the Dark or Silent Hill games? They oozed atmosphere
    Oh you were a wuss :D I played the damn things all day and all night :D Ive completed all resident evil games except the latest one because I havent got it. I even played the dreamcast one :D

And yeah I completed Silent Hill 1 and 2. Havent played the 3rd or 4th yet though.

Also Devil May Cry was quite cool :cool: and Tomb Raider of course :D

I havent bought any new games though lately, to much other things to spend money on :D I'll just have to complete the new silent hill and resident evil games on my 4 month summer holiday :D

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32

Yeah, I'm sure they're real super cops :rolleyes: What kind of police would watch a guy drive a car into a spraypaint shop, see him get his car get a new paint job, then not realise that it's the same bastard who's been blowing up police helicopters? :LOL:
    And what kind of cops would start a fist fight with you while your holding a weapon. What about when your driving over masses of people, and all they say is "hey, stop" and don't get out of the way. Idiots. :D

Jan 7, 2004
    Same here. :D In GTA 3 I used to start killing people any way I could, getting the crime level up to 4 stars, then I would go to an Ammunation store to hide. There, I could shoot out of the store at FBI agents, while they could not shoot at me. I murdered hundreds of those crooks. :D

and you people are blaming the games for our violence

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

And what kind of cops would start a fist fight with you while your holding a weapon. What about when your driving over masses of people, and all they say is "hey, stop" and don't get out of the way. Idiots. :D
    yeah exactly. super cops put there life on the line, supercops dont stop running at you even though your shooting a rocket launcher at them :D

They should make the cops have some intelligence though, why cant they hide behind something when you are shooting for example? :D

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35

yeah exactly. super cops put there life on the line, supercops dont stop running at you even though your shooting a rocket launcher at them :D

They should make the cops have some intelligence though, why cant they hide behind something when you are shooting for example? :D
    Yeah, they are pathetic. :D

What I always hated was when you were driving by cops when they were after you. If you drove too slow, they would throw open the door and arrest you. Why doesn't the criminal idiot lock the door? That really made me mad sometimes. But after I got out of jail I showed them, torching 20 cop's to death. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Oh you were a wuss :D I played the damn things all day and all night :D
    I have 5.1 surround sound and played with the lights off :stuckup:

one hilarious thing I remember about Resident Evil (I think it was RE2) was that when your character's badly injured, she limps around like her legs are broken, but when she has to climb a staircase, she runs up perfectly normally, then starts limping again :LOL:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004

thats what i did with doom 3. that game was scary until it just got ridiculous and there were big fiery guys everywhere. they shouldve stuck with the zombies that sneak up on you and come out of corners, it made the flashlight cool

i was just playing san andreas and finally used the cheats. i killed at least 1000 cops before dieing:D . also, why is there a big purple dildo in the police station?

Jan 7, 2004

one hilarious thing I remember about Resident Evil (I think it was RE2) was that when your character's badly injured, she limps around like her legs are broken, but when she has to climb a staircase, she runs up perfectly normally, then starts limping again :LOL:

i could never do that with Alone in the Dark.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Back to Killzone. It gets 9/10 in gamereactor (www.gamereactor.se) <--- A Swedish gamsite :D
    The games that i have on my wishlist for x-mas is:
    -PStwo(Im in love with playstations)
    -GTA:SA - ???
    -Killzone - FPS
    -Star Ocean3:till the end of time - RPG

I can't wait to get my hands on Killzone!!

BTW, I bought PES4 a couple of days ago. It ROCKS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)