Kill Bill (1 Viewer)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Has anyone seen both Kill Bill and Kill Bill Vol. 2? If so, what do you think about it? Kill Bill Vol. 2 is the best sequel I have ever seen.

OP
OP
Max

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Vol 1 was excellent. Vol 2 was good but disapointing (lack of action scenes).
I know. There wasn't enough gore and violence, but the way it ended was good. David Carradine is a bad actor though lol.

OP
OP
Max

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I know that it looks really cheesy when the blood squirts out, but the director wanted it that way. It's supposed to be sort of a spoof on old Japanese fight movies, kinda like Kung Pow, but more serious.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Kill BIll is that type of movie you either love it or hate it.

I love it!

I had only watch vol 1 now since my vol 2 DVD broke and I'm yet to borrow one from my friend. Then I forgot all about it!

:D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by dimassimo01 ] ++
I know that it looks really cheesy when the blood squirts out, but the director wanted it that way. It's supposed to be sort of a spoof on old Japanese fight movies, kinda like Kung Pow, but more serious.

kung pow was a shit movie

OP
OP
Max

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

kung pow was a shit movie
Yes, I know. It (Kung Pow) is supposed to be really shitty, so you think it's ridiculous and you laugh at it.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I didn't actually. It's not like the oppertunities didn't present themselves. Elle Driver in particular comes to mind, and a sword-fight on the beach might have made for a slightly less cheesy ending.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)