Kiev crisis / Euromaidan (39 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I just listened to Obama's speech on the crash and on the Ukraine situation, he said that the USA is for national sovereignty and the territorial sovereignty of states.

The hypocrisy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Hustini @Bjerknes
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Why he sends in drones into Ukrainian airspace. :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lets totally forget the USA and EU started this mess by supporting a fascist coup :tup:

I have to say, western media are doing a fine job in this matter, blocking this out.

Like with ghaza currently. There was a 150 000 people demonstration in the UK, against Israel. Did you read about it ? Probably not.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Lets totally forget the USA and EU started this mess by supporting a fascist coup :tup:

I have to say, western media are doing a fine job in this matter, blocking this out.

Like with ghaza currently. There was a 150 000 people demonstration in the UK, against Israel. Did you read about it ? Probably not.
This is shit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its amazing how people continue to believe the western media, and everything chineese or russian, is propaganda.

Well, its offcourse easy to forget the last two gulf wars for example, started with blatant lies, wich are barely covered and remembered.

But hey, fuck facts right, its on CNN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)