Kiev crisis / Euromaidan (40 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Nothing surprising there.

Last saturday a tv show on the most watched channel in Russia (Kreml approved) ran a story about Ukranian soldiers crucifying kids of the separatist in Slavyanks.

When Putin speaks he most often has the domestic opinion in mind.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Last saturday a tv show on the most watched channel in Russia (Kreml approved) ran a story about Ukranian soldiers crucifying kids of the separatist in Slavyanks.

If you want to be an enlightend dictator, thats exactly what you must do to keep a majority of the people supporting you

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

The funny part is that he doesn't say it's the Ukranian army (everyone knows it's pro Russian separatists), but he blames Ukraine, because it happened in Ukraine. And let's not forget that it was probably shot down with weapons provided from Russia.

Jul 1, 2010
I just listened to Obama's speech on the crash and on the Ukraine situation, he said that the USA is for national sovereignty and the territorial sovereignty of states.

The hypocrisy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Hustini @Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just listened to Obama's speech on the crash and on the Ukraine situation, he said that the USA is for national sovereignty and the territorial sovereignty of states.

@Hustini @Bjerknes
:lol: Says the guy hoarding all of the illegal immigrants he can find.

Globalist piece of crap.

Every single thing this guy says is a lie. He is utterly disgusting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It applies to democratic elected leaders as well.
Democraticy has the disadvantage people actually have a voice, or when they do, that its a complete populistic travesty

With enlightend dictators, people know the regime is staying. But if they agree with the regime, they dont bother and support it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

@Hustini @Bjerknes
unless there is oil or stragetical influence involved, like each time the us didnt give two shits about invading or stirred up a revolution the past decade

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

@Hustini @Bjerknes
Unheard of! Hypocrisy and foreign affairs. Obama is such a bad guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)