Kiev crisis / Euromaidan (28 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This doesn't look good whatsoever. If the reports are true and the separatists brought down the plane with the BUK's, then Russia will be held responsible. But why would they shoot at a plane that could be anybody's plane? That's what doesn't make sense.

It could also be a false flag as well.

This is why you don't arm shady groups such as Al Qaeda in Syria or separatists in Ukraine. They're going to blow up allies or you and you're going to regret it.

Stupid governments everywhere.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
This doesn't look good whatsoever. If the reports are true and the separatists brought down the plane with the BUK's, then Russia will be held responsible. But why would they shoot at a plane that could be anybody's plane? That's what doesn't make sense.
Well the separatists claimed that they have shot down an An-26 Ukrainian supply plane over that area minutes before the news of a civil plane appeared. Looks worse and worse for the Russians with every news.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

It could also be a false flag as well.

This is why you don't arm shady groups such as Al Qaeda in Syria or separatists in Ukraine. They're going to blow up allies or you and you're going to regret it.

Stupid governments everywhere.
They would get armed anyway.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They may look quite similar 10km above ground I guess? :boh:

Or an idiot could have given the order without checking the facts.
I have a friend who knows which plain it is just looking with his eyes into the sky, he never made a mistake. :D So I don't think... no, I actually don't know what to think.

To me this looks like a reason to cause big mess, intentionally, but I don't know who's fault is it.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
According to a BBC interview of an ex ambassador to the Ukraine, a pro-Russian rebel leader has admitted they shot MH17 down, thinking it was a Ukrainian transport plane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)