Kiev crisis / Euromaidan (35 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't understand, is that supposed to be... normal? :shifty:
Huh? You ask weird question in this topic.

- - - Updated - - -

More news coming.

Ukrainian army claims the rocket was fired from the separatists occupied area. The Malaysian plane was flying near Ukrainian Army supply plane. The separatists may have tried to shoot down the supply plane and got the civil one instead.

That of course can easly be not true.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't see what the difference if it was earth-air or air-air rocket that took it down.
The difference is that it it was an earth-air rocket it could have been fired either by the separatists or Ukrainian army. Air-air requires an airforce fighter.

- - - Updated - - -

@rjamesjones on Twitter:

On rebel commander Strelkov's page "We warned you not to fly in our sky." He
thought they'd shot a Ukrainian plane.

vk.com/strelkov_info
If that's true :sergio:.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Ukrainian presidential press service as saying that the Ukrainian armed forces were not involved in the Malaysian passenger plane "being brought down"

A defence expert has told the BBC that shooting down a plane at 10,000 metres (9.7 miles) would have required a long-range surface-to-air missile - possibly guided by radar. That suggests it is unlikely it could have been downed by a portable air defence missile, or Manpad, which has a much shorter range.

The only other possibility is for an aircraft at that height to be downed by a fighter carrying air-to-air missiles. The US will have access to satellite imagery that should be able to identify ultra-violet plumes if a long-range surface-to-air missile was fired.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Ukrainian presidential press service as saying that the Ukrainian armed forces were not involved in the Malaysian passenger plane "being brought down"
this or Buk missiles which have been taken by the separatists a few days ago and which have been seen earlier this week in the area of the catastrophe.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
fucking idiots

I reckon Russia will take a step back with these retards and distance themselves for a while. Also, who the fuck flies a plane over a war-zone.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
fucking idiots

I reckon Russia will take a step back with these retards and distance themselves for a while. Also, who the fuck flies a plane over a war-zone.
It wasn't a war-zone, at least officially and planes have been flying over it all the time. They obviously won't anymore.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Another separatists leader claims it was the Ukrainian government who shot the plane down.

The blame game is officially on.
It's a year 2014 and technology is amazing, I can't believe we're facing missing airplanes and such incidents going unnoticed.

I can't believe morons did that, whoever they are.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
all depends on what russia says
Whatever really happened, Russia will say the same thing. Unless there is some solid undeniable proof that the separatists did it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a year 2014 and technology is amazing, I can't believe we're facing missing airplanes and such incidents going unnoticed.

I can't believe morons did that, whoever they are.
I hope US or somebody else will have some solid evidence and bring them fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)