Kiev crisis / Euromaidan (11 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
So the fighting in eastern Ukraine is escalating pretty damn quickly. What I wanna know is what interest do Chechens have in this war and why are they siding with pro-Russians?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So the fighting in eastern Ukraine is escalating pretty damn quickly. What I wanna know is what interest do Chechens have in this war and why are they siding with pro-Russians?
Plain mercenaries. Syria is full of them too, just merceneries. No one is paying anymore money for fighting in chechenia and they like to fight.

Though it doesn't seem to escalete very much, it seems that the local people are not very keen on fighting in numbers, just few of them are going. Most of the fightings are done with shady russia supported troops.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Self-determination?
Like the war they waged against Russia for self-determination? You'd think they would hate Russians enough not to fight for their cause.
Plain mercenaries. Syria is full of them too, just merceneries. No one is paying anymore money for fighting in chechenia and they like to fight.
Gee. To think I spend my days stroking my shaft and eating cheetos. They must have never tried this.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The current president of chechenia is kind of pro russian, not so long ago he was in russia for a friendly meeting with putin. Times change.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The current president of chechenia is kind of pro russian, not so long ago he was in russia for a friendly meeting with putin. Times change.
No doubt. I saw some recent photos of Grozny. A pretty amazing transformation.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
A Malaysian plane with almost 300 people on board has been most likely shot down near the Ukrainian-Russian border.

If it was shot down by Ukrainians or Russians this will escalate into a major shitstorm. Terrible news.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #340
    This is crazy. If this was shot down and there were foreign nationals on that plane expect some crazy shit to go down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)