Kiev crisis / Euromaidan (36 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Russian media no better than the US media? :shocked:

I guess the cold war is back on. Which is pretty sweet because you will all once again be our nuclear dependent bitch-pawns and the US economy will come back.
:lol:

Mr. Dolles called - he wants you to tone it down a notch

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
1. Why hasn't the slav-killing started yet?

2. Why hasn't @Nzoric joined his ideological brethren in occupying the Crimea yet?

And thus follows:

3. Why hasn't the @Nzoric killing started yet?
Wait until Friday, I really get into an "orthodox brethren" kind of mood.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
1) Russia is waiting to see how much of a counter punch they're going to receive.

2) That's the Dane in him.

3) He's indestructible.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Mr. Dolles called - he wants you to tone it down a notch
I paraphrased someone on talk radio I heard this morning. Leave it to conservatives to look for an economic silver lining to a possible regional conflict.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no, here comes another one, everyone on the ground -- 40+ shots are coming.
There is fighting the power and then there's dying. No matter how right you are, just put the knife down.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I paraphrased someone on talk radio I heard this morning. Leave it to conservatives to look for an economic silver lining to a possible regional conflict.

Let's have a war
So you can go and die!
Let's have a war!
We could all use the money!
Let's have a war!
We need the space!
Let's have a war!
Clean out this place!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I wonder how much statements like "We won't go to your G8 party" are making Putin pee in his bed at nights, the guy must be terrified.

Freedom of speech in Russia

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Money is the new tanks. Regardless of little spergs behind computer screens baying for blood they won't be spilling themselves, statements such as shutting down G8 talks have serious consequences for da RUS.

Ha ha, who am I kidding, eradicate the untermenschen.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Money is the new tanks. Regardless of little spergs behind computer screens baying for blood they won't be spilling themselves, statements such as shutting down G8 talks have serious consequences for da RUS.
It's all about the context. Sure, in some circumstances shutting down G8 talks sounds awfully big, but currently it's like saying "We won't be friends anymore if you rape my sister"

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #175

Chris Morris BBC News tweets: Ukrainian ambassador to #EU tells me one sanction they will push for if Moscow doesn't back down is expel Russia from World Cup this summer

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Our money is so incestuously intertwined between nations, ironically it has become the new weapon of choice instead of nuclear warheads to inflict mutually assured destruction.

But you do have to watch out that it doesn't go all Japan 1940 on things a la their oil embargo.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
    Our money is so incestuously intertwined between nations, ironically it has become the new weapon of choice instead of nuclear warheads to inflict mutually assured destruction.
    Ooh, I like you.

- - - Updated - - -

How funny would it be if FIFA kicked Russia out of World Cup and brought Ukraine instead? :howler: :lol:
    I think it would be more funny if Russia got booted with Denmark included and going on to win it.

Yugo genocide/'92 triumph nevah forget

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)