KFC A.K.A kentucky fried cruelty: Stop This sadistic abuse (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
KFC suppliers cram birds into huge waste-filled factories, breed and drug them to grow so large that they can’t even walk, and often break their wings and legs. At slaughter, the birds’ throats are slit and they are dropped into tanks of scalding-hot water—often while they are still conscious. It would be illegal for KFC to abuse dogs, cats, pigs, or cows in these ways.

KFC’s own animal welfare advisors have asked the company to take steps to eliminate these abuses, but KFC refuses to do so. Many advisors have now resigned in frustration.

Please join Pamela Anderson, Sir Paul McCartney, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, The Rev. Al Sharpton, and countless other kind people worldwide by not eating at KFC.

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    I don't know why people would want to eat at KFC anyway. That's some of the most disgusting crap I've ever had.
    I got poisoned twice because of eating at KFC, once in Lebanon and once in Turkey. They are all the same shit everywhere, you can feel in minutes after you eat at them what crap they serve you, it's all drugs, makes your stomach sick, and after reading this, and specially seeing the video, you can be sure I will never eat at this mother fuckers.

Whoever eats at KFC, I recommend you see the clip, and you decide later if you want to serve the wealth of this criminals or not..

Jan 30, 2009
    Thats how you slaughter chickens bro, it dies quicker if you slit the throat and its easier to get rid of the feathers if you put it in hot water. I hate chicken but i can eat kfc everyday, so count me out

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Thats how you slaughter chickens bro, it dies quicker if you slit the throat and its easier to get rid of the feathers if you put it in hot water. I hate chicken but i can eat kfc everyday, so count me out
    Even if we disregard the sentimental part, eating that poison shows a lack of self respect.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    ßüякε;1953562 said:
    Why does this surprise anyone?

You should see the beef market.
    Hammer to the forehead... a few minutes of convulsions... hang it... drain it... sell it...

Jan 7, 2004
    i remember last summer i used to walk home. it would have been around 6-7 pm and i would have hardly eaten anything since lunch at 12. i would come from the gym tired and hungry as hell. walking past the local kfc was the hardest thing i had to do. although, yeah i agree their food is nasty

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    That's basically how it goes in the smaller operations. Or they use the air compressor you see Javier Barbem use in No Country For Old Men.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)