Keisuke Honda - AM - CSKA Moscow (5 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We need good depth Cron, and we need to sell players too. The mercato window has barely even turned its first leaf, chill...we have until the end of august to finalize a team.
But we already do have great depth in cm and ss positions.
There is no other position in our squad enjoying so much depth and so much incestment than those two positions.
Since calciopoli each and every year we are spending the biggest part of our transfer market for those 2 positions.
Its to start investing elsewhere. Some positions are systematically negletted every year.
I ve been pointing this out each and every year for the past 5 years.
And each time someone pops out like you, reminding us that the transfer market isnt over, and this keeps happening till the last days of the transfer window, but we never fix the cronic issues we are suffering. (lm, lb, rb, prolific finisher)

So if we consider our current needs, our current targets, our limited funds, our inability to sell for decent prices and our recent transfer strategy, its safe to conclude we should rather start playing it wiser and focus on priorities.

Quantity over quality never won anything, we have been proving that for decades, Inter learned that lesson, but we know seem eager to insist on a mentality that made them fail for decades.

We should seek balance and improve methodically all of our positions. After all those investments, our cm,ss back ups are much more valuable than most of our starters.
The last places we should invest upon, is on those 2 places.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sports Nippon only reported that one of our officials said that we strongly wanted him and would make it official later, I believe, but knowing how the Japanese media work I'm pretty sure something was misread here.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The Japanese star returned to his homeland on Tuesday as the Russian Premier League takes a summer break and spoke with Sports Nippon about the rumours of a move to Juventus.

"Nothing has been decided yet, but maybe you can actually tell me something about it," joked the 25-year-old midfielder, who seemed in a much better mood than when he left for Russia a few weeks ago.

"Frankly, I think it is not a bad thing when my name is associated with a big club.”

"I kind of feel I am out of the tunnel [and], just as before, my will to pick up a challenge at a higher level hasn't changed," said Honda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)