Keisuke Honda - AM - CSKA Moscow (17 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So, you think he would be work lets say the max of 14 if it were to happen? Or you think he could come for less since it's in his last year? What are you thoughts on it?
Nah it's his price considering it's his last year, otherwise it'd hit 20mln

I believe Bayer would accept 13-14mln but we'd have to offer him higher wages than Bayer in order to get him and I'm not sure Marotta is a type of guy who would do such sadly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nah it's his price considering it's his last year, otherwise it'd hit 20mln

I believe Bayer would accept 13-14mln but we'd have to offer him higher wages than Bayer in order to get him and I'm not sure Marotta is a type of guy who would do such sadly.
Nice. Not a bad price at all with all things considered. Maybe the prospect of moving to a new country might suffice? We have things to offer like a new stadium :)seven:).

Seriously, I know money talks but I think we could offer more, aside of CL.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tiago would be worth nothing in the Aguero deal. I don't see them taking Momo either.
Yeah that seems to be the general consensus here. Storari then? or one of our many talented strikers perhaps?

Probably going to be cold hard cash.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nice. Not a bad price at all with all things considered. Maybe the prospect of moving to a new country might suffice? We have things to offer like a new stadium :)seven:).

Seriously, I know money talks but I think we could offer more, aside of CL.
Not bad? He'd be an amazing capture for that price and hopefully it goes through.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Da, it'd be great IMO and I'd love to see that trio with Aguero - Matri - Krasic up front :xfinger:

Pirlo - Vidal in 4-4-2 would be too weird.
Maybe that's what we are going for then. Man, if this comes to fruition then kuds to Marotta, ey? I just don't understand where/how Honda would come into play...unless for back up. Is Honda valued around 10-12?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)