Keisuke Honda - AM - CSKA Moscow (14 Viewers)

zapoyaska

Aug 22, 2008
Kees Ploegsma, Honda's agent, told TMW: "Juventus? I would not be surprised if the Italian club were interested in my client, since he is doing very well, but I have not received any calls.

"Direct contact between the two clubs? I do not think so, as I would definitely be put the picture.

"Is it true that the player has expressed his desire to leave? Well, it depends on the type of offer and which destination.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #258
    Keisuke Honda is flattered to be linked with Italian powerhouse Juventus, after reports this week linked the star midfielder to a Serie A move from CSKA Moscow.Sports Nippon reported on Tuesday that the Turin giants are in talks over a possible move for the 25-year-old. Speaking to the same source on his return to Japan during the Russian Premier League summer break, Honda said he is pleased to be linked with a move to a bigger league.

"Nothing has been decided yet, but maybe you can actually tell me something about it," he enthused. "Frankly, I think it is not a bad thing when my name is associated with a big club."

Honda, who helped guide Japan to the AFC Asian Cup title in January, further fuelled transfer talk by suggesting that the time was right for him to move away from the Luzhniki Stadium.

"I kind of feel I am out of the tunnel [and], just as before, my will to pick up a challenge at a higher level hasn't changed," he said.

Sports Nippon believe the midfielder will command a transfer fee of around 10 million Euros, and if a deal is struck quickly between the two clubs, the player may fly immediately to Italy after his vacation in Japan.

-ESPN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)