Keisuke Honda - AM - CSKA Moscow (10 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anything that reminds me of your boy Park and Man United is absolutely barf worthy.
He reminds you of Park? Does Boumsong remind you of Eto'o too?

Does this guy remind you of Park too? (would rather sign him then Honda, more mobile and trickier player, even if honda would be cool signing too):

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh lookie here, Mr. Christianity judging people.

Not very Jesus-like, I must say.
I was judging you? :confused:

It's sad that you feel the need to appeal to such an argument when I'm being perfectly civil and reasonable and simply disagreeing with your opinion.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I knew someone was going to say something like that.

Idiots. They just look huge, doesn't mean the reason is because the players are small.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh lookie here, Mr. Christianity judging people.

Not very Jesus-like, I must say.
He is judging BS, if you say you dont want to sign him because he is marketable (who isnt) or even more weird because he is one of the same race as another player you dont like, then thats just downright BS.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I want Honda here. A good player who can make us some money. Nakata anyone? This guy was huge back in the day; over 60 reporters were following him every game. I would like that kinda impact @ Juve.

I'm sure Andy would change his mind were we to sign some hotshot American talent though ;)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:confused:

Makes perfect sense to me.
:confused:

But not scientifically probable unless you can confirm the field dimensions displayed in the youtube compilation video.

Did you study Advanced Geometrics?

Hell, you don't even know where I am going with that question, do you? Where is Kyle, he will remember.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm saying if the fields are all the same and you put tall people on it, it'll look smaller than if you put short people on it.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
@Hustini
FIFA have rules on pitch dimensions, minimum and maximum length and width. Some fields are bigger (Barca and Arsenal for example have the maximum allowed) than others. I'm sure the J-League is no different and the reason why it looks big is probably because of camera angles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)