Keisuke Honda - AM - CSKA Moscow (8 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
that comment had nothing to do with marketing, racism on the other hand ... well, you do the math
Why the fuck should someone care if he is Japanese, Korean, Togolese or Irish...

He is a quality player who is extremely versatile and he would certainly improve our squad.

Honda and Krasic playing together at CSKA was pure orgasm, hopefully this will happen here too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is a good player, though I would be excited, I cant help but point out he is being severely overrated in this thread. But main issue is, HE IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE A WINGER. Comprises that can be made to play him in wing would not be worth it and it would just be winger on paper. He would just be an AMC that starts out wide at best (like Zidane was "LW" for Real). Anything whatsoever on this rumour btw? Because there is really no chance we will buy him if Conte plans on 4-4-2 (he can play CM, but thats more like a 3rd-4th position for him, not main, is an advanced attacking midfidelder/SS).

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
He is a good player, though I would be excited, I cant help but point out he is being severely overrated in this thread. But main issue is, HE IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE A WINGER. Comprises that can be made to play him in wing would not be worth it and it would just be winger on paper. He would just be an AMC that starts out wide at best (like Zidane was "LW" for Real). Anything whatsoever on this rumour btw? Because there is really no chance we will buy him if Conte plans on 4-4-2 (he can play CM, but thats more like a 3rd-4th position for him, not main, is an advanced attacking midfidelder/SS).
I'm afraid you underrate him.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I'm not so sure. There are better options out there.

Anything that reminds me of your boy Park and Man United is absolutely barf worthy.
Ji sung is korean

honda is japanese total difference. Plus as far as quality

Honda>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Park

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Anything that reminds me of your boy Park and Man United is absolutely barf worthy.
Okay so just to clarify further, you don't want to sign a player because he's Asian, and there's an Asian player you don't like who plays for a club you don't like.

That's like someone not wanting to sign Krasic because he's from a Balkan nation and Zlatan used to play for Inter...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Okay so just to clarify further, you don't want to sign a player because he's Asian, and there's an Asian player you don't like who plays for a club you don't like.

That's like someone not wanting to sign Krasic because he's from a Balkan nation and Zlatan used to play for Inter...
Oh lookie here, Mr. Christianity judging people.

Not very Jesus-like, I must say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)