Keisuke Honda - AM - CSKA Moscow (22 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is Google Translate...

Japanese - detected to English translation
Negotiations between the leading clubs Juventus Honda already financially

Juventus are Italy's prestigious, Keisuke Honda of Japan national team CSKA Moscow in the MF of the summer transfer market (25) 27 that agree to acquire, OK.

According to sources, the centerpiece of the players nominated Honda greet new stadium next season. It is important that the negotiations between the clubs already, including the financial terms. Had shown interest in acquiring a number of big clubs Honda so far has developed into serious negotiations is the first time. "Juventus Honda" was likely to be born.

Honda has continued to appeal on points at stake in every game as the Russian league, moved to big clubs. According to sources, for Honda to win the Italian giants Juventus Serie A, that the negotiations between the clubs, including the financial terms and CSKA Moscow. Next year, Biankonero traditional (black and white) was likely emerged through the sleeves of the uniform.

The Honda has contributed to over 16 Japanese national tournament 10 years W Cup South Africa, Arsenal, Liverpool, AC Milan etc., a lot of big clubs have shown interest. However, 10 million euros (£ 1.2 billion) and the neck and the transfer fee that is stupid and short of any formal offers. The scale was developed in negotiations with the first time.

"Donna" Juventus has the nickname of the prestigious most proud of the domestic league title 27 times. Missed a Champions League berth next season finished seventh in the league this season, the Honda hopes to meet a goal was to transfer to the big club has long been.

You can also join the Honda stand out Pasusensu, matrix, and Italian national attention the old and new co-star of FW and Del Piero. In addition, "We're Japanese 引Tsu張Rou representatives" to achieve big confrontation between the Japanese in the Inter Milan club and DF Nagatomo close to matching. Eyes have become increasingly speak of committing a Honda.

Headquartered in Torino, founded in «Juventus» 1897. Most proud of winning 27 times including five consecutive wins to achieve the 1930 Serie A season to 31. Discovered in 2006 "involved in match-fixing 'in 06-07 years is also relegated first two parts were returned to Serie A in one year. In most Italian Cup championship nine times, CL 85 European Champions Cup in Europe, including its predecessor, won in 1996.

Genoa will be the first Japanese realized the FW transfer of the year »94 Japanese and« Serie A, Serie A opened the way to the world's highest peak. Later, Nakata MF, Nanami, Nakamura, Ogasawara, the next challenge and we Yanagisawa from Japan's leading players FW. In 2001, the acquisition was achieved Sukudetto Nakata became the first Japanese in the prestigious Rome. DF, is currently played by Nagatomo Morimoto FW. Nagatomo winter especially, the big club from Inter Milan moved to Cesena. Place to ensure, both have become successful Japanese player in Serie A.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I'd absolutely love Honda here, I hope this comes through.

I prefer him to Bastos, by far(even though Bastos is a good player).
not sure how reliable this news is but if Juve are after Honda in place for Bastos, this would suggest a switch to a midfield of 3 and even 4 (with a trequartista in a diamond formation) because Honda is not a winger but can play as a trequartista/SS of sorts or at LCM in a mid of 3 ... he could also be used in a 3-player attack but would be more of a support striker there, I think, given he just doesn't have the speed of a typical winger.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Bonucci - Chiellini - Ziegler
Krasic - Vidal - Pirlo - Honda
Matri - Aguero​

Is that what we're going for?

Jul 1, 2010
Buffon
Matri - Aguero​

Precisely. I'd be a bit concerned about the midfield because obviously Pirlo needs protection but this would be extremely fap worthy.

Honda can play CM too, he is very versatile.

4-3-3 with him in a 3 men midfield(playing him more deep) with Pirlo and Vidal might provide more protection to Pirlo.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Buffon
Matri - Aguero​

That looks surprisingly solid...\

although I worry it will look like this season where we only had one real winger

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, sometimes it works though. I see what you're saying.

But I really like Honda's work ethic. Asian players are amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)