Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (13 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Definitely. I can imagine that the reactions in a Madrid forum are identical as the ones in this forum about Amauri.
Really disappointing to watch him play this way.
Sounds stupid that we should pay him as much as Džeko. He is a good player but definetely overrated.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He is clearly struggling at Madrid but I'm sure that he would be worth the money for almost any club that bought him. I would still take him if he would accept a significant wage cut.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
He is clearly struggling at Madrid but I'm sure that he would be worth the money for almost any club that bought him. I would still take him if he would accept a significant wage cut.

:agree:
If he keeps playing like this his value won't be over 20mln, which might be a good thing if we are interested. I would take him without thinking twice.
Less than 15 millions would be ok. But it wont happen.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
That's what people said about Amauri. That's what people are still saying about Amauri.
Sorry Amauri never had class. The man had a somewhat decent season with Palermo and our ex-clowns bought the hype.

Benzema showed a real class with Lyon. Even now with the french National team the man is one of their best performers. The pressure in Madrid is Huge and many players (who were pretty good) failed in the past. One of them happens to be one of serie A best players now (Sneijder).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)