Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (145 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
the general manager of Real Madrid, Jorge Valdano, has effectively closed the doors to any January offers. Benzema, Diarra and Garay are staying at madrid.

tuttojuve.

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
I don't want any of those strikers. I don't want Macheda and Gilardino either. Not so keen on Pazzini... infact not interested in most of the strikers we are interested in

If there is noone available I hope we don't sign anyone! The main problem with Juventus at the moment is panic buying. If we have money to spend let's add it to the summer kitty and spend wisely. I wish we wouldn't shy away from spending 40m. I would much rather have a quiet summer if it meant we were going to spend big the following year. You add up the money we've wasted on poor transfers in the past few years and we could have afforded Dzeko, Aguero, Robben, Sneijder, Van der Vaart

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Higuain to have an operation.

No way they will let Benzema go.

As the pessimists predicted, Pazzini or Gilardino will be our main striker for the CL.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Higuain is probably out for the rest of the season. Benzema gets his chance now, if he fails, we've got a very good chance in the summer. Don't think they want him being useless for 3 seasons in a row.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Higuain is out for the season, then I don't see us getting Benz this winter. We may as well try to get Benz for cheap in the summer along with :tuttosport: Dzeko.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I don't want any of those strikers. I don't want Macheda and Gilardino either. Not so keen on Pazzini... infact not interested in most of the strikers we are interested in

If there is noone available I hope we don't sign anyone! The main problem with Juventus at the moment is panic buying. If we have money to spend let's add it to the summer kitty and spend wisely. I wish we wouldn't shy away from spending 40m. I would much rather have a quiet summer if it meant we were going to spend big the following year. You add up the money we've wasted on poor transfers in the past few years and we could have afforded Dzeko, Aguero, Robben, Sneijder, Van der Vaart
I dont think there has been any panick buying yet. The problem is we need to strengthen a bit now, because getting cl qualification is probably going to be a big hazzle. Lazio might not falter, Inter will rise a bit, Roma and Napoli are very good as well. Icluding milan and us, that is 6 teams that all have a legit chance of taking the spots. Failing to spend and strengthen now, might cost us millions in the end.

We might get cl without spending but is it worth the risk?

Getting gila for money and Amauri might just help securing that spot. Quag, Gila, Dzeko, Del P is not a bad strike force to have for next season... it the art of the possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)