Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (4 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
Xavi Alonso has had some high level seasons for many years now, melo has just started to play consistently good only for us. They are very different type of players, but I will have to choose Alonso because there are not many players who can direct the game like he does.

I have not seen Dzeko that much, only a few games, Benzema in Lyon was a beast, any of them should be positive since we have a high aged midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The sun or not, ofcourse Benzema qualifies for the term flop, bought for 30+ millions and he is in his second season for the club, and isnt no more then a backup player. Ofcourse that naturally qualifies for a list of flops.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The sun or not, ofcourse Benzema qualifies for the term flop, bought for 30+ millions and he is in his second season for the club, and isnt no more then a backup player. Ofcourse that naturally qualifies for a list of flops.
The price they bought him for is not really an issue here, as we're talking about Real Madrid. They tend to overpay for players a lot. He obviously underperformed in Spain when you consider his performances in France with Lyon. Still, I don't think it's wise to label him as a flop, knowing how many top players failed to perform in that club.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
The price they bought him for is not really an issue here, as we're talking about Real Madrid. They tend to overpay for players a lot. He obviously underperformed in Spain when you consider his performances in France with Lyon. Still, I don't think it's wise to label him as a flop, knowing how many top players failed to perform in that club.

beat me to it

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
benzema is not worth more than 15 million considering he is floppy disc 2 season in row now.

even if he has portentialty we need to rape madrid in this deal

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
benzema is not worth more than 15 million considering he is floppy disc 2 season in row now.

even if he has portentialty we need to rape madrid in this deal
:lol: i wish we were in this situation...

IF we manage to get benzema [which i dont think we will] madrid are still more likely to have a better deal

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i don't know. in some ways benzema is a slightly better version of amauri for madrid (with higher wages)

i bet they are dying to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)