Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (16 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You tell me to stop compairing while you bring Amauri's name into the argument? :disagree:
Trez would be very usefull here and it's a shame people like you don't realise that!
End of story!
Because I have a feeling that you think I rate Amauri or Iaq over Trez. I don't do that. How I see our team. Trez should not be a part of it and neither should Amauri and Iaq.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Damn, Benzema has only scored 1 single goals this season? Awesome, now we can sign him cheaper :D

And oh, Seba has 6 assists so far? My boy :touched:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Lion & Pat +rep coming your way, it's good to see you boys knocking back the turds of the day.

The shit that was said by filipo & kasaki, part of the Juventuz golden moments.:lol2:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Our attackers are so shit people actually think Trez is world class... :sergio:
:sergio:

We dont want him,
We don't want Giovinco or you for that matter.

:lol: lol I think Giovinco has more serie a goals then benzema has LA Liga
One goal difference! You're giggling like a schoolgirl as if Giovinco has scored ten goals.:sergio:

What I have been saying. He wasted to many big chances. Chances the old Trez kicked in the net. Sorry, you guys. But why do you think he's playing in Hércules?
He's playing for Hercules because it was a gesture of love to his wife who comes from that area. Trez rejected bids from Liverpool, to join his wifes home team.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trez when in his prime was one of the best strikers I have ever seen, Trez and Alex were amazing together, the shit they did together and finished so well was amazing.

He is Juve's All time Foreign goal scorer FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)