Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (25 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Maybe you're right, but if nobody else wants him I could see him taking a wage cut.

he will def. take a wage cut.... nobody is going to pay him what he earns at madrid ( 7mil if i remember correct)
but for joining us he will have to cut it by atleast 50%.... 3-3.5 is the max. i can see

but marotta is always talking about cutting the average wages....so

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I don't get Marotta, what does he think we are? Sampdoria? Every big club has high wages! How does he expect us to compete with other big clubs in terms of buying players? Tellng them about our new project?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I don't get Marotta, what does he think we are? Sampdoria? Every big club has high wages! How does he expect us to compete with other big clubs in terms of buying players? Tellng them about our new project?
it worked pretty well the last years or? :lol:

no seriously i think we need cl qualification to make some cash

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
How many top clubs are in million pounds worth of debt because of it? Were heading for a financially sound future and cutbacks will be introduced across all leagues soon enough.

Are you aware of us setting aside 40 million for Dzeko in the summer? Are you also aware that very few good players are on the Market in January and marotta has been told he can't touch the summer budget in January? Are you also aware until Madrid buy a striker Benz is not on the Market? Are you aware Amauri has rejected moves to Villarreal and Fiorentina?

Marotta is tasked with cleaning three years of mess up and look at the magic he performed in the summer with hardly no money?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I am talking about "if".
There are some gurus, and their groupies who think he can be sold :D
ya ofcourse that would suck big time.... but i think marotta did pretty good sofar with some additions to this squad we can surly fight for the scudetto next year....
let's wait and see what happens.... in the end we can not change anything :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I am serious Nick, if we sell Buffon because of his high wages, we will official be Sampdoria.
Don't think so, although Marotta was forced to use a different pattern in transfers this mercato, some players he signed weren't anything to be excited about he did make some top transfers with Bonucci, Quaggi, Krasic and Aquilani for some good prices. If we are going to sign Maxi Lopez one day than you can say he is still has his Sampdoria brain. He should be after top players a bit more like Benzema or Lisandro Lopez, players worthy of a top team.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
How many top clubs are in million pounds worth of debt because of it? Were heading for a financially sound future and cutbacks will be introduced across all leagues soon enough.

Are you aware of us setting aside 40 million for Dzeko in the summer? Are you also aware that very few good players are on the Market in January and marotta has been told he can't touch the summer budget in January? Are you also aware until Madrid buy a striker Benz is not on the Market? Are you aware Amauri has rejected moves to Villarreal and Fiorentina?

Marotta is tasked with cleaning three years of mess up and look at the magic he performed in the summer with hardly no money?
I am not!!! :shocked: When was that?!!!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

You are misunderstanding, and taking things out of context here.

Where have I criticized the work Marotta has done, without the Buffon-saga.

I'd rather keep Buffon than spend 40 mill on Dzeko, TBH.

I haven't said anything about us investing VERY LARGE in January! What does Benz not being on market having to do with Buffon?

Again, a lot of the things you have said isn't a reply to me. That should be posted in Marotta thread. I am talking about Buffon being sold because of high wages.

As far as Benzemas concern, I would get furious if Real decides to sell him, and we don't buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)