Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (13 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Lets see :xfinger: Would be a fantastic signing. From rumours Valdano seems to have made a deal with Juventus that we can take Benzema it's Perez that needs his arm twisting.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Marotta's comments were interesting...as we have several potential targets, who fit his words regarding a player who is having trouble at his own club, who could realize his potential with us, if we can get him on a loan with a view to purchase agreement...I guess that means Adebayor, Cassano...or Benzema.

Cassano seems to be heading to Milan. Which is fine by me. As I doubt he will enjoy the warmth of the bench when Pato returns, and also, playing second fiddle as the superstar of the team to Ibra...and finally...reading Silvio's comments about Ronaldinho vs Cassano.

As we clearly have more need for a prima punta, I assume Marotta was referring, obliquely, to Benzema and Adebayor.

Adebayor is non-eu...is it really that easy for him to apply for, then grab french citizenship, within the time frame of the mercato window?

which leaves Benzema...who with Higuains injury problems, seems more set to play at Madrid. Although he also seems the best option for us.

Jul 28, 2002
Benz would be stella, a real signing of long term ambition! Gowned I'm sure real will need to reinforce first. We could at least throw in amauri who I feel would thrive as a madrista.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Marotta's comments were interesting...as we have several potential targets, who fit his words regarding a player who is having trouble at his own club, who could realize his potential with us, if we can get him on a loan with a view to purchase agreement...I guess that means Adebayor, Cassano...or Benzema.

Cassano seems to be heading to Milan. Which is fine by me. As I doubt he will enjoy the warmth of the bench when Pato returns, and also, playing second fiddle as the superstar of the team to Ibra...and finally...reading Silvio's comments about Ronaldinho vs Cassano.

As we clearly have more need for a prima punta, I assume Marotta was referring, obliquely, to Benzema and Adebayor.

Adebayor is non-eu...is it really that easy for him to apply for, then grab french citizenship, within the time frame of the mercato window?

which leaves Benzema...who with Higuains injury problems, seems more set to play at Madrid. Although he also seems the best option for us.
It could be many others, Elia is having some sort of troubles at HSV. Benzema is the dream, but Real wouldn't let him go that easily. This isn't your typical Real side that sold players with huge potential for dirt cheap, this is Mourinho's Rèal, some way he'll get the Benz-machine working. I think Benz will stay at Real and gets his goalscoring going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)