Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (51 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But why would he have signed a new contract with manure? Tevez even said Spain is a possible destination. I've watched enough of VDW to say that he isn't overhyped, he's a quality player.
That doesn't have to mean anything. If he signs a new deal they can only get more cash for him as he'll have 5 years left on his contract, and not 2 or 3. Living example is Aquilani, he too signed a new contract with Roma for 4 years but he was sold to Liverpool that summer. So IMO it doesn't have to mean he's staying at all.

Thing is as much as i'd love to have Tremoulinas or Cissokho here, they won't be easy to get. Tremoulinas will probably be sold during the summer window & there's tons of competition, Lyon would expect 20m for Cissokho. Who would you take if we couldn't get those two?
True, competition will be there for Trem but that goes for any quality player that's showing potential. We shouldn't run away from those, especially if we got CL spot.
I rate Cissokho but he's probably the last LB we could be seeing here. Lyon's transfer policy is just something we can't look at.

There aren't many options out there when it comes to left backs. At the moment I can't think of any that's available and good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That doesn't have to mean anything. If he signs a new deal they can only get more cash for him as he'll have 5 years left on his contract, and not 2 or 3. Living example is Aquilani, he too signed a new contract with Roma for 4 years but he was sold to Liverpool that summer. So IMO it doesn't have to mean he's staying at all.

True, competition will be there for Trem but that goes for any quality player that's showing potential. We shouldn't run away from those, especially if we got CL spot.
I rate Cissokho but he's probably the last LB we could be seeing here. Lyon's transfer policy is just something we can't look at.

There aren't many options out there when it comes to left backs. At the moment I can't think of any that's available and good.
I'm still drooling over Motta.

:snoop:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
other possible lb would be Contento,Contreao..can radu/cassani play on the left as good as the right?
I would prefer to see Contento and/or Contreao than Tremoulinas.
I don't believe that Radu & Cassani can play that well on the left, but I could be mistaken.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Marotta said:
«Buffon e Del Piero non rappresentano dei casi. Loro due e Amauri, che sta recuperando dall’infortunio, saranno protagonisti. Per il mercato, puntiamo a sfruttare eventuali opportunità che si presentano, ma solo per ingaggiare giocatori più forti di quelli che abbiamo, quindi non sarà facile. Magari puntando su qualcuno che è deluso dalla sua attuale sistemazione. Abbiamo fatto grandi investimenti a giugno, non ce ne saranno ulteriori».
Benzema anyone ;) ?

Jun 13, 2007
I don't like this guy. I don't think it's because he's French, or arrogant, or wearing a 'douchy outfit', or because he plays for Madrid, or because his face reminds me of a pissed off suicide bomber, or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)