Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (147 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Those avatars...
you know what'd be awsome? you two commenting back to back a full page.
No I'm kidding please please change'em... I just can't take it anymore :cry:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So will you use it?:eyebrows:
;)

IMO Benzema would be an amazing purchase and I agree with the rep you gave me :D

It might be possible too. I think Rooney might end up at Madrid so this move would be likely to happen. Then again we'd pick cheaper solution, Benzema or Dzeko (if we do stay in the top 4).

But I'd like to see Quag - Benzema, it could be a very good partnership. If that happens I'd splash some money one one attacking LB (as Marchisio can easily cover the blank behind) and stick with Sorensen on the right. Kick ass squad IMO with not much money invested.

Buffon

Sorensen - Chiellini - Bonucci - Tremoulinas

Krasic - Melo - Aquilani - Marchisio

Benzema - Quag

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
;)

IMO Benzema would be an amazing purchase and I agree with the rep you gave me :D

It might be possible too. I think Rooney might end up at Madrid so this move would be likely to happen. Then again we'd pick cheaper solution, Benzema or Dzeko (if we do stay in the top 4).

But I'd like to see Quag - Benzema, it could be a very good partnership. If that happens I'd splash some money one one attacking LB (as Marchisio can easily cover the blank behind) and stick with Sorensen on the right. Kick ass squad IMO with not much money invested.

Buffon

Benzema - Quag
You really think Rooney will go there? Real will go for Dzeko or Tevez, if not both if they don't win La Liga. But in all honestly, i'd like to get VDW, Tremoulinas, Elia & Benzema.

Sorenson could cover two positions, Marchisio rotating with Aquilani & Melo, also covering for LW.We could use Grygera & Salihamidzic for dealing with Ajax & Hamburg.It's a realistic target in all honesty & quite achievable.:tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You really think Rooney will go there? Real will go for Dzeko or Tevez, if not both if they don't win La Liga. But in all honestly, i'd like to get VDW, Tremoulinas, Elia & Benzema.

Sorenson could cover two positions, Marchisio rotating with Aquilani & Melo, also covering for LW.We could use Grygera & Salihamidzic for dealing with Ajax & Hamburg.It's a realistic target in all honesty & quite achievable.:tup:
Yeah, I think they'll be in pole position because I bet Mourinho will insist on that move. He's a type of player that suits his needs. I don't think Real will go after Tevez (he also want to go in Argentina no?). I have a weird feeling about VDW, he might be overhyped.

I'd settle Marchsio on the left because he can do well there. He plays balanced and he'd offer a lot of space for a new attacking LB, so it would be deadly IMO.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Juventus are trying to build up transfer relations with Real Madrid and sign Karim Benzema on loan for the rest of term.

Il Corriere dello Sport reports Bianconeri directors will use the winter break for business and travel to Madrid. There they will attempt to convince Blancos bosses to grant their loan wish.

The French striker, 22, has dipped in and out of form across the season with doubts creeping into his future at the Bernabeu.

Reports of trouble with disciplinarian coach Jose Mourinho have also increased belief he is heading out. But the recent injury to Gonzalo Higuain has seen Madrid hold back the reins on Benzema.

However, Juventus are keen on bolstering their squad. Confirmation of this arrived via general director Giuseppe Marotta, who said: "We will see if there is an opportunity in the January market. We are satisfied with this group and we need to recognise the merits of the players."

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Buffon

Benzema - Quag
Nicely balanced team, that.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
;)

Buffon

Benzema - Quag
Lovely team Dooz.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yeah, I think they'll be in pole position because I bet Mourinho will insist on that move. He's a type of player that suits his needs. I don't think Real will go after Tevez (he also want to go in Argentina no?). I have a weird feeling about VDW, he might be overhyped.

I'd settle Marchsio on the left because he can do well there. He plays balanced and he'd offer a lot of space for a new attacking LB, so it would be deadly IMO.
But why would he have signed a new contract with manure? Tevez even said Spain is a possible destination. I've watched enough of VDW to say that he isn't overhyped, he's a quality player.

Thing is as much as i'd love to have Tremoulinas or Cissokho here, they won't be easy to get. Tremoulinas will probably be sold during the summer window & there's tons of competition, Lyon would expect 20m for Cissokho. Who would you take if we couldn't get those two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)