Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (62 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mourinho's reactions to his misses yesterday were amusing.
"You fucking suck and I can't stand you, I think you're one overrated French fat ass, but I have no-one else to play....fuck, another miss, that's it, I'm taking you off for Granero"

That's exactly what Mou's reactions were saying.
I'm serious :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What do you expect from a player who barely played last year, is only playing now because another striker is injured and doesn't have the faith of the coach? He's inconsistent because he isn't playing consistently, for crying out loud. What you're saying is bullshit and you obviously haven't watched Benzema at Lyon.
After years I finally watched a football match with my father yesterday (Real and Juve).
When Benzema was running for a ball my father asked me: Tko je guzonja? (Who's the fat ass?) :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What's the situation with him, do we really want him? Or just regular media bs? Did he said anything positive our way or our directors maybe mentioned something along the lines?

Would be a fantastic transfer if he came.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I think Benzema will force a transfer in summer if he is not sold in January. He needs to play first-team football to be ready for Euro 2012. Therefore me thinks we will get him in summer.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I'm not too optimistic about those chances. If we don't move for him now, it's gonna be tough because Wenger & SAF have had long standing interest in Benzema. The competition would be tight & Citeh & Chelsea would probably throw their hats into the ring to complicate matters.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
We should go for him in January, but Real needs to buy a striker before we can take Benzema. We sure can hope that Benz plays crappy in the next Real Madrid games for Mou to drop him :tuttosport:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I wouldn't wish that one him but it would be fucking sweet if we could get Benzema & Suarez, then Real can take Dzeko.

Hustini commits suicide & Nick flies to Washington to take his greek girl & all his belongings.

FUCKING SWEET!:tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)