Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (33 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So you expected him to score another hattrick? Typical.

:sergio:
I didn't say that. Missing chances like that however is unforgivable. No wonder Mou doesn't like him.

He's mediocre with flashes of brilliance every once in a blue moon. I think you guys expect him to be the new Robben, or Sneijder or Van Der Vart when he might just as well end up being the new Amauri.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I didn't say that. Missing chances like that however is unforgivable. No wonder Mou doesn't like him.

He's mediocre with flashes of brilliance every once in a blue moon. I think you guys expect him to be the new Robben, or Sneijder or Van Der Vart when he might just as well end up being the new Amauri.
:sergio:

I'll let B and V handle you :D

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Even if Juve would want to sing him I don't think that Mourinho would let him go. They paid him a lot more than Juve would give to them and they have only three strikers. Surely, he isn't Mourinho's favourite but I'm sure he wouldn't let him go cheaply. And for that money we could get Džeko :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What do you expect from a player who barely played last year, is only playing now because another striker is injured and doesn't have the faith of the coach? He's inconsistent because he isn't playing consistently, for crying out loud. What you're saying is bullshit and you obviously haven't watched Benzema at Lyon.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

I can show you tons of videos with unbelievable sitters, does that mean a player should automatically be labeled useless?

Mediocre my ass, i bet you've never, ever seen Benzema play for Lyon or France, if so, you wouldn't be spewing crap like this. As for the Amauri part, dream the fuck on.:howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)