Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (54 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
But you trust Mark when he just uses the :eyebrows: smilie in a player thread.:D
Not anymore, Mark just posts a few names and put's a question mark behind it maybe with this '':donedeal:'' He lost his credibility when he had the Burdisso transfer wrong last summer :lol:
Mark's just playing with Hustini's calmness, one day we've signed Dzeko almost and the next day Real's closing in on him. Giving the guy hope and shatters it later.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Not anymore, Mark just posts a few names and put's a question mark behind it maybe with this '':donedeal:'' He lost his credibility when he had the Burdisso transfer wrong last summer :lol:
Mark's just playing with Hustini's calmness, one day we've signed Dzeko almost and the next day Real's closing in on him. Giving the guy hope and shatters it later.
Then why read the transfer threads? :confused:

Perhaps it's best for you to keep an eye on player discussion instead to fufil your needs.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:lol2:

You should look back further.

You know why not close every transfer thread because every rumour comes from half reliable sources.
Don't kid yourself, your sources aren't even 1/16th reliable.:p

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Then why read the transfer threads? :confused:

Perhaps it's best for you to keep an eye on player discussion instead to fufil your needs.

Honestly, I'm a Neymar fanboy, right now I'm imagening him playing for Juve and raping the Inter defence. It's painfull (yet reality) if we sign Gilardino as our striker instead who scores a few goals some now and then.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:sigh:

If Neymar comes I want you to all cry to me :p
See this is where you go wrong. When Mark makes bs claims he remembers his lies & doesn't back track plus he always has a backup plan when it fails. Note how whenever a transfer falls through, it's not his fault?

Learn to pick your battles.:p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He seems too inconsistent. La Liga has shit defending too, I'm beginning to change my mind on him. I'd rather have Dzeko or Suarez at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)