Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (29 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I think the key point is Benz is looking for a long term solution for his career. He can't stay on the bench for RM until his contract expires and first team football is what Juve can offer.

Scoring a hat-trick in a non-crucial game wouldn't change Mou's mind and he will be send back to the bench when Higuain is fit. I bet Mou might even prefers Ronaldo upfront during this period.

There are only a few teams that can guarantee him a first team place and I am quite optimistic about this deal to go thro' if Juve are really interested.
Disagree with that:

Even before he scored that hat-trick I've had my doubt about benzema coming here even though i really hoped he will. The only real WC striker that RM have right now other than Benzema is Higuain.

For a club Like Madrid that fights on all fronts this season, it would be stupid to let go of your 2nd best striker on loan in january. Besides who said that mourinho doesn't like Benzema ?!

Infact Mourinho said at the beginning of the season that he likes Benzema and rates him and that he'll definitely be a key player in his team. I really can't see benzema leaving Madrid (atleast not in January).

The Attacker that we'll get next month realistically and most likely is adebayor.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 21, 2006
Disagree with that:

Even before he scored that hat-trick I've had my doubt about benzema coming here even though i really hoped he will. The only real WC striker that RM have right now other than Benzema is Higuain.

For a club Like Madrid that fights on all fronts this season, it would be stupid to let go of your 2nd best striker on loan in january. Besides who said that mourinho doesn't like Benzema ?!

Infact Mourinho said at the beginning of the season that he likes Benzema and rates him and that he'll definitely be a key player in his team. I really can't see benzema leaving Madrid (atleast not in January).

The Attacker that we'll get next month realistically and most likely is adebayor.

I was trying to think from Benz's point, if he wants to play, Juve is one of the few big clubs that can offer him a first team status together with a acceptable (maybe not as rich in RM) salary.

While on RM's side, you're right that he's valuable player to them. But he's not irreplaceable and his market value and wage cannot be justified by his contribution to the team as the 2nd forward. So I think, RM will sell if there is a good offer, even a loan with option to buy, so that they can realize his value and spent it on someone with lower wage to sit on the bench.

Jun 13, 2007
There is no way we would have gave Wolfsburg our best player of 2010 (Diego) for so cheap, if a deal with Dzeko wasn't in place....impossible. Dzeko will be ours next year.
Why do you assume that there has to be some kind of flawless rationality behind our board's decisions? Why can't you accept the fact that they make clumsy decisions from time to time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)