Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (30 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,244
    Higuain

primera division
    2008/2009 : 34 games, 22 goals
    2009/2010 : 32 games, 27 goals
    thats 2 goals less then di natale , who needed more games to reach them+ penalties
    2010/2011 : 12 games, 7 goals

international
    argentina : 8 games, 6 goals

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1053/Primera-Division/article/detail/470851/2010/03/18/Higuain-moet-weg-omdat-hij-Ronaldo-overschaduwt.dhtml

So, can the retards explain why they were laughing ?
    Because your country doesn't exist and because you get easily irate when people are laughing at the guy who posted after you.

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
    Higuain

primera division
    2008/2009 : 34 games, 22 goals
    2009/2010 : 32 games, 27 goals
    thats 2 goals less then di natale , who needed more games to reach them+ penalties
    2010/2011 : 12 games, 7 goals

international
    argentina : 8 games, 6 goals

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1053/Primera-Division/article/detail/470851/2010/03/18/Higuain-moet-weg-omdat-hij-Ronaldo-overschaduwt.dhtml

So, can the retards explain why they were laughing ?
    Its overrated Primera. He would chocke here, pretty sure

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Does anyone still believe this deal could actually happen, surely now that he's banging in the goals again for club and country and Higuain is out, Madrid are going to hold onto him?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    I could be mistaken, but it doesn't look like he is EU. That means no move in January. And then if he was to arrive in the summer, it would take the non-EU spot. Does he have German passport?

Edit: Read the whole Wikipedia page, looks like he does have German passport :D

Jul 21, 2006
    Does anyone still believe this deal could actually happen, surely now that he's banging in the goals again for club and country and Higuain is out, Madrid are going to hold onto him?

So we can only buy a player when he's not performing well? :cry:

I thought Higuain is out for 2-3months starting from November? He should be available soon in January.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    So we can only buy a player when he's not performing well? :cry:
    No I didn't mean it that way. I thought this would be a difficult deal to negotiate given the fact that he is at Madrid earning a ridiculous wage playing in a league (considered by a lot of people to be a superior league to ours), and now with there being an opportunity for him to prove himself the possibility of him coming to Juve is less likely.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I could be mistaken, but it doesn't look like he is EU. That means no move in January. And then if he was to arrive in the summer, it would take the non-EU spot. Does he have German passport?

Edit: Read the whole Wikipedia page, looks like he does have German passport :D
    He's really good down the left flank and could be really useful. Good playmaker with Messi-like dribbling, young, he's like a world class Giovinco.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Likewise :)

I like Giovinco and I secretly hope he comes back and tears it up for Juve, but he really hasn't done enough to show that he's anything near world class.

Jul 21, 2006
    No I didn't mean it that way. I thought this would be a difficult deal to negotiate given the fact that he is at Madrid earning a ridiculous wage playing in a league (considered by a lot of people to be a superior league to ours), and now with there being an opportunity for him to prove himself the possibility of him coming to Juve is less likely.

I think the key point is Benz is looking for a long term solution for his career. He can't stay on the bench for RM until his contract expires and first team football is what Juve can offer.

Scoring a hat-trick in a non-crucial game wouldn't change Mou's mind and he will be send back to the bench when Higuain is fit. I bet Mou might even prefers Ronaldo upfront during this period.

There are only a few teams that can guarantee him a first team place and I am quite optimistic about this deal to go thro' if Juve are really interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)