Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (30 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
seriously though if we do get Benzema i swear Byrone will be all over this thread like Ribery on a 15year old,just like Rab in the Delpie thread

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
so we sold diego to wolfsburg for a cut price for the first option on dzeko so we could then use that first option as a bargaining tool with madrid, and make it look like were doing them a favour in order to land benzema.....

lmao, i love transfer rumours

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
of course not, I should ban myself for that. No more news and inside scoop since it's all BS and people get pissed about it. We don't want that.

Jul 21, 2006
If we get Benzema on loan with option to buy and RM get Dzeko in Jan. and if we don't exercise the option and send him back to RM...

RM will be stuck with 3 expensive young forward and that's the chance to get a real bargain.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Benzema is more suited for our team compared to Dzeko at the moment. We don't really have that many creative outlets to continuously give Dzeko the kind of service he requires.Benzema will drop back & create chances for himself which is a major plus in my books.

But then again, we don't need fat french fucks in this team but little italian midgets.
That's not really true. We have plenty of scoring opportunities game in game out despite lacking creative individuals. Our real problem is actually putting those chances away (e.g our game against Fiorentina), so really the opposite is true. Dzeko is the sort of player we desperately need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)