Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (140 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
I see no reason for us to pull out of the race for Dzeko if he is our primary target and we have such an advantageous position over RMadrid for him. We're not a small club who can be convinced with loans like we do with Siena, I'd rather we prevented Madrid from ever getting him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Benzema on loan in January + rights to buy for 24.5 vs Dzeko for 36

I beg Hustini and the ex-Yu members for forgiveness because I think I'd choose the former :scared:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I beg Hustini and the ex-Yu members for forgiveness because I think I'd choose the former :scared:
As I said earlier, with your first alternative we do not consume the non-EU spot and then there are 11.5 in the equation.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
As I said earlier, with your first alternative we do not consume the non-EU spot and then there are 11.5 in the equation.
Which wouldn't have mattered much if the difference in quality was really as big as it's often presented in this forum.
Dzeko is overrated here, Benzema is having a bad patch in Spain and is vastly underrated. In reality the difference between the two isn't as big.
Personally I prefer Dzeko if the price is the same, but the conditions mentioned above make Benz slightly more attractive.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Any of them 2 options would be great and would make me really happy. The Benzema option just makes a lot more sense.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Which wouldn't have mattered much if the difference in quality was really as big as it's often presented in this forum.
Dzeko is overrated here, Benzema is having a bad patch in Spain and is vastly underrated. In reality the difference between the two isn't as big.
Personally I prefer Dzeko if the price is the same, but the conditions mentioned above make Benz slightly more attractive.
I have the exact same opinion as you. Then there is the fact that Benz can already come this season. For Dzeko we have to wait until the summer.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
agree with that :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)