Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (41 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Oh my, yes sorry I confused him with Higuain for a second.

Sorry Footie. :lol:

Well now that Higuain is in the topic, who would you like more - Higuain or Benz?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
WTF are you talking about? Are you comparing Benzema to Trezeguet, who's also French-Argentinian, or did you think Benz was French-Argentinian?

Because who Footie was comparing Benz to is the other french-algerian we had, you remember, the bald one with the iron forehead?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
WTF are you talking about? Are you comparing Benzema to Trezeguet, who's also French-Argentinian, or did you think Benz was French-Argentinian?

Because who Footie was comparing Benz to is the other french-algerian we had, you remember, the bald one with the iron forehead?
I mixed up Benz nationality with Higuain's. I don't know where you got Trezeguet from.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I mixed up Benz nationality with Higuain's. I don't know where you got Trezeguet from.
Trez is also French-Argentine or Argentine-French, I dont know anything about his ancestors, but it's the same as Higuain.

I would take Benzema over Higuain every day, Higuain is a choker to the max.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I know that Trezeguet is a French-Argentine player, but I clearly said Benzema and Higuain. Anyways, this is very insignificant and I'm sorry for the confusion that I caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)