Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (28 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventus Will Sell Amauri To Aston Villa & Fund A Move For Real Madrid Ace Karim Benzema

They are willing to offer Juventus around €8 million for the Brazilian who has struggled to fire up his season. Chances of progression look wafer thin, leaving his future at Vinovo open to question.

The Bianconeri would need around €15m for the Frenchman. He would have to accept a reduction to his €7m per annum wages though.
Both would be good moves, unless we cannot knock down Benzema's salary.

And I must say, if Mourinho has no use for the player, that really irks me the wrong way. Remember, this isn't a typical Real side.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Both would be good moves, unless we cannot knock down Benzema's salary.

And I must say, if Mourinho has no use for the player, that really irks me the wrong way. Remember, this isn't a typical Real side.
Sure it would be. I'm sure he'd gladly accept a drop in salary to get his club career back on track.

7 M a season for Benzema is just ridiculous.
Not his fault. Anyway 4m a season to Amauri is a crime, Secco should be arrested for defrauding the club.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Does anyone feel as if Benzema would do better in a black and white jersey than Dzeko would?

I mean, we have a good track record with the French. :)

Mar 10, 2009
Does anyone feel as if Benzema would do better in a black and white jersey than Dzeko would?

I mean, we have a good track record with the French. :)

yea thats what I was gonna say, if this french algerian is half as good as the last one we had then i definatly agree with this bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)