Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (23 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Benzema is good, but if you read some posts here, you'd think he's the next Fatnaldo.
I think i'm the only one that overrates him. He really has the goods to succeed, other then that, nobody has claimed that he's gonna win the ballon d'or or european golden shoe if he joins Juve.

I make my judgments on actually following the player since his early Lyon days.Then we have members that can label him trash & useless because he's off form.

If i could have a one on one chat in person with his doubters, i bet they can't say squat because they can't run to google to look for argument basis points & player stats. In fact i'll go as far to say that anybody that can label Karim Benzema worse than Adebayor or Pazzini, obviously has never watched him play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Benzema is good. He's just in that Sneijder, Giovinco and Robben position. He just needs a new club and a club that values him and he'll be fine. The guy is young, what is he born like 1987?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Haven't seen much of him, but he doesn't strike me right. But who knows, maybe he'll become Trez 2.0 if he moves here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think i'm the only one that overrates him. He really has the goods to succeed, other then that, nobody has claimed that he's gonna win the ballon d'or or european golden shoe if he joins Juve.

I make my judgments on actually following the player since his early Lyon days.Then we have members that can label him trash & useless because he's off form.

If i could have a one on one chat in person with his doubters, i bet they can't say squat because they can't run to google to look for argument basis points & player stats. In fact i'll go as far to say that anybody that can label Karim Benzema worse than Adebayor or Pazzini, obviously has never watched him play.
I've followed him since his Lyon days as well because I enjoy watching them play.

If one thing is for sure, he's better than Pazzini. No doubt about that.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think the 'Real Madrid trash' argument has got to be the most fucking retarded statement ever made on Tuz.

it has dethroned Paro > Fabregas in my opinion.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I think the 'Real Madrid trash' argument has got to be the most fucking retarded statement ever made on Tuz.

it has dethroned Paro > Fabregas in my opinion.
:lol:

It's pretty silly.

Also, Benzema is a massive upgrade from our current options. If we can get him cheap in January, it's possible he could be the difference between CL and Europa.

And if that were the case - which of course is a bit farfetched, and would be a very difficult point to prove - then Benzema might just pay for himself. :D

Same could be said for Cassano.

And we still need fullbacks.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:lol:

It's pretty silly.

Also, Benzema is a massive upgrade from our current options. If we can get him cheap in January, it's possible he could be the difference between CL and Europa.

And if that were the case - which of course is a bit farfetched, and would be a very difficult point to prove - then Benzema might just pay for himself. :D

Same could be said for Cassano.

And we still need fullbacks.
Do not put Benzema in the same sentence with Cassano

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I would rather spend big on our fullbacks and wait until summer to target a quality frontman. But if we can get Benz for cheap then I say why the hell not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)