Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (26 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
having an opinion that a player is not good enough is all fine and well and you are allowed to have an opinion, labelling all players who don't live up to expectations at a club TRASh are 2 very different extremes and this is exactly what people are disagreeing with you over

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
having an opinion that a player is not good enough is all fine and well and you are allowed to have an opinion, labelling all players who don't live up to expectations at a club TRASh are 2 very different extremes and this is exactly what people are disagreeing with you over
If that's the case, my bad. But as far as I know, most of the people who post here use the same definition of trash that I'm using. Simply, a player who doesn't perform well, is disliked by the fans, and is not wanted by the management is considered trash.

Liverpool fans consider Aquilani as Liverpool trash, for example. Even though that may seem harsh but that's just reality. In the world of football, most of the time, you are either a fan favorite or just trash.

I hope I didn't hurt anybody's feelings by calling Benzema trash by the way.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
only Byron,he is the PR man for Benzema and is working closely with Badass Devil to push through the transfer in time for the 2014-15 season

Jun 13, 2007
Enzo Maresca was a flop at Juventus-went to Sevilla and won the UEFA cup and was a hero.....was he trash?
Diego-flopped after one season at Juventus,currently showing a return to form in the Bundesliga...was he trash
Thierry Henry-major signing for Juventus,went on to Arsenal where he became one of the worlds best players...was he trash?

one mans trash is another mans gold
Exactly. They used to be trash, now they aren't.

Some players were trash, moved to another club and remained trash. In fact, that's what happens with most trash players but it happens so often that people seem to overlook it. We only remember the instances when trash players moved to another club and became awesome. Those are special events. If they weren't special, people wouldn't remember them.

So here we have Benzema. He's been bad for Real Madrid so far. He is now trash, according to my definition. If he moves to another club and plays great, he'll stop being trash. If he doesn't, the trash label stays.

No reason to call me ignorant, or arrogant, or a tosser, or any of that. All of that was uncalled for. And it wasn't them who were calling me on my bullshit by the way, it was the other way around.

Anyway, I think I've set things straight.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
only Byron,he is the PR man for Benzema and is working closely with Badass Devil to push through the transfer in time for the 2014-15 season
Correct except It's Mr Santino "Mark" Marella, not BD & he said it's for the january transfer window.

If anybody deserves to be lynched if this doesn't happen, it's Mark.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I only get credit for when they work out. BD, Dusan, CAPITANO, Nicholas and those other fake guru get lynched when they don't because they interfered in the deal to make me look bad. :stuckup:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So who interfered in the Guus Hiddink deal?
That was my source in Turin. He said he saw him in some restaurant but I later found out that it was Bud Spencer and not Guus Hiddink.

And the Hunterlaar and the Benitez.
Huntelaar was a done deal. Bettega had the papers but somebody in the club said no. Rafa was inter. They still listen. :cry:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Does the fact the Benzema is a Jose Mourinho reject makes you have some doubts about him?
He is real's Amauri... a player that looks like he can make a difference... until you buy him for a lot of money.. and he flops for 2 seasons. At least Amauri had the shitty midfield/lack of service excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)