Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (28 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You did get owned though.
Of course he did, he won't be a man & admit it.

That's a whole lotta bullshit for just one post.
Absolutely.:agree:

Heinze trash, i wonder why he did so well at manure, won trophies & went onto Marseille where he's still doing the same.

Last time i saw Drenthe he was getting his act together at Hercules & actually playing well.

Anyway, ignore me, i always took the short bus home.

Jun 13, 2007
Of course he did, he won't be a man & admit it.

Absolutely.:agree:

Heinze trash, i wonder why he did so well at manure, won trophies & went onto Marseille where he's still doing the same.

Last time i saw Drenthe he was getting his act together at Hercules & actually playing well.

Anyway, ignore me, i always took the short bus home.

Wait, okay, hold on. so you are defending the claim that Real Madrid has never had any trash players?

You guys are just too much. :lol:

Jun 13, 2007
You've got an IQ under 90 B. That's your problem.
If it isn't the guy that tells me TO SHUT THE FUCK UP because I wrongfully accused him of telling me I got dissed. But then it turns out that he did tell me I got dissed.

B's IQ is just fine. It's your IQ that's bellow 90.

And I'm being generous here.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Wait, okay, hold on. so you are defending the claim that Real Madrid has never had any trash players?

You guys are just too much. :lol:
Never made any claim whatsoever but you claim that any player that leaves Real is trash.

Anyway, i have a rather hectic schedule for today & i'll make this simple.

We are all stupid heads & you're a genius that makes Einstein look like a turd.

You win - we lose.:)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
If it isn't the guy that tells me TO SHUT THE FUCK UP because I wrongfully accused him of telling me I got dissed. But then it turns out that he did tell me I got dissed.

B's IQ is just fine. It's your IQ that's bellow 90.

And I'm being generous here.
Gee thanks. Mr Superior.

What are you doing for work at the moment? you should be running a multi million dollar blue chip company with your intelligence.

Jun 13, 2007
Never made any claim whatsoever but you claim that any player that leaves Real is trash.

Anyway, i have a rather hectic schedule for today & i'll make this simple.

We are all stupid heads & you're a genius that makes Einstein look like a turd.

You win - we lose.:)
No, actually, I said that it is not always true that any player that leaves Madrid will be great. And a player who is trash at Madrid or any other team in the world is probably going to be trash even if he leaves. This is not always true, but it is most of the time.

Gee thanks. Mr Superior.

What are you doing for work at the moment? you should be running a multi million dollar blue chip company with your intelligence.
I'm a sophomore in college.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
wow this 3Eblind guy reminds me of someone,he spouts illogical nonsense whenever he is challenged and tries to use fanciful words in an attempt to disguise the fact he is losing the debate and then talks down to anyone who calls him out on it while showing his complete ignorance by grouping together players who are obviously not in the same bracket and calling them all trash

if he starts calling them terrorists i am getting my coat :snoop:

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Nick, stop pissing all the posters off. Traffic has been slow the last few days and now I know why.
Word, I'll take a break. I've had enough of peoples unfounded opinions.

wow this 3Eblind guy reminds me of someone,he spouts illogical nonsense whenever he is challenged and tries to use fanciful words in an attempt to disguise the fact he is losing the debate and then talks down to anyone who calls him out on it while showing his complete ignorance by grouping together players who are obviously not in the same bracket and calling them all trash

:lol:

Jun 13, 2007

spouts illogical nonsense whenever he is challenged? What was illogical about what I said? Please do enlighten me.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Fuck chasing after Real Madrid's trash.

Cassano-Dzeko all the way, baby.
spouts illogical nonsense whenever he is challenged? What was illogical about what I said? Please do enlighten me.
You implied Benzema was Real Madrid trash, when quite clearly you're wrong, you've been proven wrong. So just accept it and move on like a man and stop trying to be arrogant because you're making yourself look like a grade A tosser.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:scared:
Word, I'll take a break. I've had enough of peoples unfounded opinions.
:rab:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
there are players at top clubs all over Europe that we all know have talent but for whatever reason,never made it and have to leave to gain success. there have been stories of players viewed as flops becoming heroes at other clubs,to call them all trash is is excessive and shows that you cannot be objective where Real Madrid is concerned.
sure,i hate them too,but they have a long tradition of snapping up young players who stagnate due to a lack of first team action and are forced to seek pastures new,some gain success and remind everyone just why they were snapped up initially,others never regain the confidence and self belief that made them an exciting talent.

sounds a bit like Juventus and young players too doesn't it?

Jun 13, 2007
You implied Benzema was Real Madrid trash, when quite clearly you're wrong, you've been proven wrong. So just accept it and move on like a man and stop trying to be arrogant because you're making yourself look like a grade A tosser.
He is Real Madrid trash. There isn't a single Madrid fan I know that doesn't hate his guts. He has done nothing for the team. I don't know what you're definition of trash is, but when fans don't like you, when you're considered a flop, and you've done nothing to justify all the hype you have gotten over the years; yeah, you are trash.

Proven wrong? How? By who?

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
He is Real Madrid trash. There isn't a single Madrid fan I know that doesn't hate his guts. He has done nothing for the team. I don't know what you're definition of trash is, but when fans don't like you, when you're considered a flop, and you've done nothing to justify all the hype you have gotten over the years; yeah, you are trash.

Proven wrong? How? By who?
Were going round and round in circles so I'll say this: Ok.

Jun 13, 2007
there are players at top clubs all over Europe that we all know have talent but for whatever reason,never made it and have to leave to gain success. there have been stories of players viewed as flops becoming heroes at other clubs,to call them all trash is is excessive and shows that you cannot be objective where Real Madrid is concerned.
sure,i hate them too,but they have a long tradition of snapping up young players who stagnate due to a lack of first team action and are forced to seek pastures new,some gain success and remind everyone just why they were snapped up initially,others never regain the confidence and self belief that made them an exciting talent.

sounds a bit like Juventus and young players too doesn't it?
Please, stop putting words in my mouth. I said that it is not necessarily true that just because a few flops at Madrid have turned out to be stars at other clubs that all flops at Madrid will turn out to be stars in other clubs. I called Benzema trash because I've seen him play many times and I just don't think he's that that good.

For me, he's Real Madrid's trash because he didn't do well enough and they don't want him anymore. You want to give me example of players who proved Real wrong. Fine. You proved nothing. You want to tell me that it's very hard for young players to make it in Madrid, fine. That still doesn't make my opinion any less valid.

I think Benzema is a bad player because of what I've seen him do so far. Maybe one day, he'll prove me wrong. Or Maybe not. I don't appreciate people telling me I'm an arrogant ignorant jackass because I happen to have an opinion of a player that you don't agree with.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Enzo Maresca was a flop at Juventus-went to Sevilla and won the UEFA cup and was a hero.....was he trash?
Diego-flopped after one season at Juventus,currently showing a return to form in the Bundesliga...was he trash
Thierry Henry-major signing for Juventus,went on to Arsenal where he became one of the worlds best players...was he trash?

one mans trash is another mans gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)