Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (90 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
I think yes.
If we want to be competitive and able to play on both of CL and the serie A we need a better group. Including another high class forward, like Benzema or Amauri or Berbatov (this one with Alex and Trez -maybe Iaquinta sometimes- are not too much for a team that want to win). I don't consider Palla' anymore as a striker, his future will be on the midfielder (Something like Nedved).
For that we'll need money. The Elkan family will have to invest a lot.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #284
    According to Swedish media, Aulas has a verbal agreement with Benzema on his stay and that he's expected to extend his contract within a week.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #286
    Juventus are looking towards France to rebuild with bids for Yoann Gourcuff and Karim Benzema.

The Bianconeri will revolutionise the squad after the failure of this season and are already making plans for the future.

According to Tuttosport newspaper, David Trezeguet is one of several stars expected to leave in the summer.

The quotient of French players will remain healthy, though, as they are targeting Benzema as a replacement.

Benzema joined Real Madrid for £30m, but has struggled to make an impact and dropped behind Gonzalo Higuain in the pecking order.

The 22-year-old could even be available on a loan deal so that he can rediscover the form that made him a hero at Olympique Lyonnais.

Juventus are also targeting a more familiar face to Serie A shores, as Gourcuff has been a sensation for Bordeaux.

He flopped at Milan when played out of position, but is living up to his nickname of ‘Petit Zidane’ in Ligue 1 and the Champions League.

Creative midfielder Gourcuff has a £22m buy-out clause on his contract and is also attracting interest from other top sides around Europe.

http://football-italia.net/apr10f.html

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
    Well i've seen reports sending him out after he was chosen after Raul and Guti in the game against Lyon.

I don't know if its likely, but I've seen stranger things happen. You never know with Madrid.

They could easily sign Villa and ship Benz away.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    When I saw it I didn't realize it was 4 years old. :lol:

As I was looking at the results I was becoming increasingly sure that everyone was being sarcastic in their votes.

May 22, 2007
    I saw Elmander play a few weeks back. What a joke he is.

And Benzema isn't playing and is disliked by the Madrid fans. Brilliant careers they've had since this poll.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)