Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (17 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i would love to see benzema here but he is to expensive for us... so i voted for hunter.. he should be the cheapest and best solution

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well, Elmander should be pretty eager to leave Tolouse now given their poor situation. That could lower his price tag. That is if he is not intending to be a diehard bandiera for them, but I don't think those are his plans.

ok elemander would be cheaper but to be honest never seen ´this guy playing
so i can not judge him
And so why did you decide to post?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Well, Elmander should be pretty eager to leave Tolouse now given their poor situation. That could lower his price tag. That is if he is not intending to be a diehard bandiera for them, but I don't think those are his plans.

And so why did you decide to post?
because i have seen hunter, amauri and benzema

and from what i have seen from hunterlaar, he is the kind of player juve needs... look at our strikers... it seems that we struggle when trez is not in form we have no real goalscorer....
i think hunter -dp or hunter - iaquinta would be good partnerships

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Because Wenger sell them when they are past their prime. I mean, I wouldn't have known Henry had lost it, I thought he only had one off season with a lot of injuries and that he would eventually be back to his former self. But apparently Wenger knew Henry would never be the same player again. Same with Vieira, Pires, Ljungberg. He cashed in ridiculous amounts on those even though none of them would ever again be as good as they were at Arsenal. In short, Wenger is a genius, but that's no news I suppose.

:agree:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I say we buy gilla for under 10 million and focus on getting a creative midfielder. It would be quite stupid to spend all our money on a striker, especially since we don't really need a striker.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I say we buy gilla for under 10 million and focus on getting a creative midfielder. It would be quite stupid to spend all our money on a striker, especially since we don't really need a striker.
why in hell would we need gila? i don't know what u guys see in this player.....enough with this average players... plz buy 2 classy players not again 4-5 average....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)