Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (25 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Man i never said that he's twice the player benzema is where did u read that :spliff: , i said that their both r great players but aguero is at the same level of (kaka and messi both 1st and 2nd best players in the world) fifa this year chose him as best young player in the world......Aguero reminds me of romario in his days with barca, he's that talented.....
I wouldnt believe that Aguero is at the same level of Kaka and Messi nor Cristiano Ronaldo. He has the talent to make it far, perhaps further. But not currently. He is good no doubt. But for instance, comparing what he's doing at present with the best days of Andriy Shevchenko, he is nothing.

You didn`t say it, I have said it! and I still say it!
Twice the player of Benzema? No way!!! Benzema plays in the french league and he marvels there. Perhaps that affected your judgment as the French league is definitely not as competitive as the Spanish. However did you see him play against Manchester United? He overshadowed Ronaldo and almost made nothing out of Man Utd's defense. And yes the UCL affects my judgment alot because it determines whether a player could rise to the occasion and perform in important matches.

bro, where you have you been these past months ? :D
The surprising thing was in my local newspapers which i read was Manchester United offered 40m POUNDS for both Benzema and Ben Arfa. Lyon counteroffered that they would give Ben Arfa to Man Utd for Cristiano Ronaldo PLUS cash lol.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #246
    I wouldnt believe that Aguero is at the same level of Kaka and Messi nor Cristiano Ronaldo. He has the talent to make it far, perhaps further. But not currently. He is good no doubt. But for instance, comparing what he's doing at present with the best days of Andriy Shevchenko, he is nothing.

Twice the player of Benzema? No way!!! Benzema plays in the french league and he marvels there. Perhaps that affected your judgment as the French league is definitely not as competitive as the Spanish. However did you see him play against Manchester United? He overshadowed Ronaldo and almost made nothing out of Man Utd's defense. And yes the UCL affects my judgment alot because it determines whether a player could rise to the occasion and perform in important matches.

The surprising thing was in my local newspapers which i read was Manchester United offered 40m POUNDS for both Benzema and Ben Arfa. Lyon counteroffered that they would give Ben Arfa to Man Utd for Cristiano Ronaldo PLUS cash lol.
    Where have you been dude?

@Sadomin: Du kan inte rösta för alla fyra va fan :D

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #250
    i've been around.... enjoying reading rather than posting really :)

how are you?
    Good man. Glad to see you back.

Hade jävligt svårt att bestämma mig. Del Piero, Trezeguet, Iaquinta and Palladino out, all the strikers in the poll in. :D
    Palladino kan rida ut ur Torino på en åsna, resten kan stanna :p

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    IMO Benzema will be twice the player Huntelaar is/will be.

I have voted for Amauri though because we won't get Benzema due to his price, Elmander is an unknown player to me and Huntelaar is a carbon copy of Trezeguet.

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
    There was nothing to do against Man Utd wich is stronger than Lyon. However he scored a wonderful goal in the 1st leg match at Gerlant. Tuesday he gived tow assist to Clerc and Keita. He realy did gret things.

About the french legue its not as competitive as the spanish or italian. But it's not so easy to score there. All French teams play very defensive way (tehre are about a meduim of 17goals/week) and it's not easy to score 16 gaols for a young player (he'd increase this number). Players like Morientes, Saviola, Di Vaio, Vieri, Elber couldnt score 10 goals in the french league. But to get idea about what he's doing you should watch him for several matchs. He had a great qualities but we have no chance to get him with Secco...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Because Wenger sell them when they are past their prime. I mean, I wouldn't have known Henry had lost it, I thought he only had one off season with a lot of injuries and that he would eventually be back to his former self. But apparently Wenger knew Henry would never be the same player again. Same with Vieira, Pires, Ljungberg. He cashed in ridiculous amounts on those even though none of them would ever again be as good as they were at Arsenal. In short, Wenger is a genius, but that's no news I suppose.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I think we have no chance to sign Benzema tbh.

Amauri would be great but he`s kinda expencive + EPL club(s) are after him so no thanks.I don`t want to compete with them.

Elmander is good but I think we need someone better tho.

So my vote goes to Huntelaar even tho it will be very hard to sign him as well if Manchester is really interested in him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)