Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (1 Viewer)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So your telling me you watch the Ligue?? :cheesy:

and lol at the guy who said Aguero is twice the player...he is not, he might be better i really cant decide, but he's definitely not that better than Benzema.
Man i never said that he's twice the player benzema is where did u read that :spliff: , i said that their both r great players but aguero is at the same level of (kaka and messi both 1st and 2nd best players in the world) fifa this year chose him as best young player in the world......Aguero reminds me of romario in his days with barca, he's that talented.....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Man i never said that he's twice the player benzema is where did u read that :spliff: , i said that their both r great players but aguero is at the same level of (kaka and messi both 1st and 2nd best players in the world) fifa this year chose him as best young player in the world......Aguero reminds me of romario in his days with barca, he's that talented.....
You didn`t say it, I have said it! and I still say it!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
benzema is the next big thing in football, he will be top 3 in the world next year when he leaves lyon, hopefully he doesnt go to milan
He is good even very good but I doubt he is the next big thing
I see him going to be one of the best in the world but I won`t expect him to be on Henry`s level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)